By George, You've Got It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By George, You've Got It!

A few weeks ago I complained to Abby about the quality of your videos -- they were not clear enough, actually quite grainy when played full-screen.

Well, that last video of Donna was GREAT! The difference in clarity between it an the last ones (Haley and Lucy) is phenominal. Keep up the good work.

By the way, Donna rocks. Soooooo cute.

No one's asking, but I vote for no sound on the videos. I usually browse with the sound off anyway.

A fan! Thanks for the kind words img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

That difference is Digital Video - the way we used to do it was to record in DV, but all I had was an analogue video card. That meant transferring the DV tapes to VHS tapes, then capturing from a VCR, and editing with DivX... well, believe me when I say it sucks on so many levels, but it's all we could afford.

I now have a DV card, so many of the above steps were eliminated. I am borrowing a DV camera to edit from, but one of the next purchases for the company (I hope) will be a DV camera of our own to work with, giving me some time to do the editing at my leisure.

The improvement comes from the digital to digital to digital method of capture and finished product - and it not only greatly improves the clarity of the image, but full-screen looks really good!

For those that care, the card I use is a StudioDV from Pinnacle Systems. I recommend it for a cheaper option, ease of use, and great results.

Comment

I agree with Arsby fully...the quality of the vids have improved ten-fold. I would say thanks for the extra effort, but from your description of the process now Videoman...it sounds like its a little less effort for alot better quality.

But....I do have to disagree with Arsby on the point of sound or no sound. I myself say kudos on the choice of music. Nice choice of electronica...especially in Donna's third vid and the breakbeat tune on Mikaela's third vid. Keep the sound!

Thanks going the extra mile to bring quality content.
      -Blackgoat

Comment

Thanks, blackgoat, and welcome to the 'boards!

abby

Comment

Just downloaded the new Donna3 and the new Allanah5 video -- the quality is amazing, both clearness of video and the content of the shoots. Verrrry Impressive.
          A coupla observations:
          1) The quality of the big MPEGs is much better than the quality of the little DIVX AVI's -- please don't stop the MPEGs, they are worth the extra disk space.
          2) Typo - I think you got the date wrong on the Allanah5 video on the video page.

Comment

The sound in the videos is an interesting thing. The music that I have available to use is funky, but often not appropriate for something as intimate as masturbation or one of the gentler more seductive shoots. I hope to find something a little more... suitable for scenes like that.

Or failing that, only film fast moving dancing models img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

As for MPEGs, we currently aren't planning on ceasing them, though if they weren't widely popular we would probably slow them down a bit. They're a bastard to upload on my lowly 56k connection.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X