Less music, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less music, please?

I dunno... I think I've been fascinated with amateur nudes since... well... before I think I was supposed to even "like girls". The young women on this site are all beautiful, and this site has been a joy. But, at least as far as I see it, the only drawback I've found are the videos with the mids playing, instead of what I guess you'd call "life sounds". The music makes it seem plastic to me...
    Just curious what others think of this...

Still - Kudos to all of Abby's girls!

Hi muscicfix59,

Welcome to the site and the boards, glad you like it here!

Please have a browse of the FAQ before you post questions regarding style - the answer to your question is detailed here, "How come there is this crappy music in all the videos?":

If you have comments after reading this, you're most welcome to post them.

a

Comment

Seeing as Musicfix has gone to the trouble of starting this thread, I think we should have a poll to decide which was our favourite tune (They weren't all crappy! ).

My vote goes to Classical Gas - Annabel's first video.

Welcome to the boards, Musicfix. Why not drop in here and introduce yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
        I think we should have a poll to decide which was our favourite tune (They weren't all crappy! ).
        The only one I recall paying any attention to was a version of Crowded House's Weather With You on the Six Girls video. I recall posting to congratulate Vid Dude on the choice as it seemed to fit perfectly with the images.

Comment

I loved the music of Sarah's videos.

I even asked Abby what song it is and I downloaded it at ITMS. What's interesting: I like the AW version a lot more than the original.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
            I loved the music of Sarah's videos.
            Agree Luxman - the music is not only great to listen to in it's own right, it's also a superb choice for Sarah's videos.

And thanks for the link - phew, what a CLASSIC pussy Sarah possesses!

Comment

The classics?

G'day,

Originally posted by caveboyreturns
              And thanks for the link - phew, what a CLASSIC pussy Sarah possesses!
              I've gotta ask.

What is/makes a pussy a CLASSIC?

Signed by me.

Comment

I think you need to ask Liandra - she is an authority on pussy and the classics.

Comment

Originally posted by caveboyreturns
                  Agree Luxman - the music is not only great to listen to in it's own right, it's also a superb choice for Sarah's videos.
                  It's Lullaby by The Cure.

Comment

Hm. One definition of a classic is that stands the test of time, that is, remains great over many years and can be enjoyed anew to this day. So a classic pussy would...

Comment

I just viewed one of the clips with music.
                      I say forget the music

Comment

I will now wave my magic wand and remove all music from past videos.

There. Did it work?

Comment

Who's there? Is it you Harry?

Lxm

Comment

At least he didn't wriggle his nose

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
                              I just viewed one of the clips with music.
                              I say forget the music
                              I say, read the damn FAQ about the music:

a

Comment

I just read that Abby, and I would not say you fucked up its all a learning curve
                                sound can be just as technical as taking the video,
                                My comment about the sound was mean't to be read that I am not in favour of it in future, just casting my vote

I have noticed many large changes from your early stuff and I have to congratulate you on a great effort all round on continuing improvements, its a sign of the great quality and hard work that goes into this site

Comment

Was Land Down Under used for any vids I’m pretty sure I heard it but I wouldn’t have a clue for whose video.

Dave

Comment

That was the Aimee Redux shoot.

Lxm

Comment

Thanks Luxman, I have spent like an hour going over all the older vids trying to remember.

Dave

Comment

I chose it because she was in a VW Kombi van, which is the first line of the song:
                                        "Traveling in a fried-out kombi..."

Comment

I think it was very well chosen. It matches the situation 100%.

I like it on the video and I like the song anyway.

Lxm

Comment

As far as I remember, Aimee's videos were amongst the first I've ever downloaded.

I loved the: "Oh my god, it's bright yellow!" from video 3. I still laugh when I'm watching it.

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X