.WAV Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.WAV Files

I have to say that the .WAV files that are available for some models are one of the coolest additions I've ever seen to an adult website. It really gives the content more depth and makes the girls seem more "real." Sure, everyone likes to hear the model when she's in a video, but in most cases that's either 1) faked moaning stuff or 2) stupid banter with the photographer/videographer. Being able to download these other sound bytes is just *cool*.

Plus it's neat hearing the model's accent, for those of us not from Australia (or Germany).

I agree 100%! I love the short clips that say something like "Hi, I'm Ally. I hope you like my pictures on abbywinters.com" are fun to listen to.

I know a lot of your models are amateurs and don't ad lib well, but Abby, if you do find one who can talk naturally, it would be good to hear her. For example, a short clip about how she got into modelling or what she thought of her first GG set would be really great.

You said one of the recent new models, I think it was Drew, was a great comedienne and had you all in stitches. It would have been fun to share some of that.

Comment

Ally said something to us that we really wanted her to say on tape, but it was after the shoot was over. It's the quote on her bio page. When we tried to get her to say it again on camera, it just sounded fake and horrible.

Darn shame.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X