This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More danger in the USA, but not from "Rita"

My manager handed out a memo today which I want to share with you. I'm really hoping that this is a hoax, but wanted to make sure I keep all my relatives and friends in case it isn't. Someone PLEASE tell me this isn't real and I'll apologize for wasting Abby's bandwith...

Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this warning: If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM!! This is a common Bloods gang member "initiation game" that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target". He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.

Police departments across the nation are being warned that September 23 and 24 is the "blood" initiation weekend. Their intent is to have all the new Bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off.
    Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!

Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual. You can save someone's life if you heed this warning.

Don't believe anything anybody forwards you in an email.

Warning about gang members driving around with their headlights off, then killing anyone who flashes them.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X