Rambling on: (excuse the spelling)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rambling on: (excuse the spelling)

This is not a cutdown on Abby, as she is as close as any of her counter-point on blending fantasy/with reality.

I have seen 2 women together (as I sat in a chair {was the agreement of the show}). Seen a few women masturbate, but only two orgasm (at 50 y/o with the money I spent in the last 20-30 years, this is poor).

I want to see the G/G, where I can get up and stick my nose in, yet not interfere with their love making.

I want to see women masturbate and orgasm, but I want to see it up close " " " " " " " " " . And also their whole body.

Ever see the "Reality Site's?", there too fake. Abby's type too real. I want to see gaping wet pussys, but I want real sex.

My question as I only seen a few real life fantasy/real masturbation (one I fuck-up, and lost seeing the finish arrr. my youth) Anyway can the two meet (fantasy/and reality)?

Abby's IM's are great but, I want to "see" the action and "see" the orgasm (I seen IM's as Abby's are {except a few}, I found them lacking direction {mostly of POV}).

In other words other site(s) show more detail, and explictness, but lack the reality. Is there a place in-between where ... ?

And of my ramblings for now.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X