X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An even more boring thread

That previous boring thread -

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=2832

got so boring I decided it's worth starting another.

What about sexual frissons when visiting the opticians? I kid you not, one of my most sensational experiences was when a stunning young assistant was checking the fit of my new specs. Her long slender fingers were rounded off with THE most beautifully manicured nails, and the lightest, most delicate, accidental touches around my lobes as she adjusted the new glasses were nothing short of electric. I had never before experienced anything like it, and had no idea just how fantastically sexy fingernails could be.

What with being twice her age and happily married and she wearing an engagement ring, that was all it was ever going to come to, but I left that opticians in a daze, fantasising just how I might somehow engineer a repeat performance.

Later I found myself wondering whether all along she had more than an inkling about the effect she was producing, whether indeed she knew very well precisely what was doing!

Anyone got any similar magical moments to share with us?
    Last edited by caveboyreturns; 26 September 2005, 09:32 AM.

I had to have a tooth pulled... I went to an oral surgeon, my regular dentist wouldn't do it.

This oral surgeon had five of the cutest assistants I've seen in one place north of AW headquarters. You could take your pick, a slim blonde, a heftier blonde, slim brunette, heftier brunette, redhead, all young and pretty as can be. I really didn't need novocaine... I spent the whole time in another world, having my way with the five beauties, so pretty in their smocks and nothing on underneath. (In my mind, at least.)

When the pretty assistant working on me said "swallow", I thought I would die.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby

When the pretty assistant working on me said "swallow", I thought I would die.

Comment

I just had surgery on my feet Thursday, arsby. I didn't get any pretty girls. I got the old crone with the hooked nose who put my IV in without gloves on. (I'll be getting her fired on Monday for that.)

Some people have all the luck.

Comment

Originally posted by rnbwpnt
          I just had surgery on my feet Thursday, arsby. I didn't get any pretty girls. I got the old crone with the hooked nose who put my IV in without gloves on. (I'll be getting her fired on Monday for that.)

Some people have all the luck.
          My middle-aged dentist is, how shall I put it, rather average-looking, but when I sense her floppy boobs coming close to my shoulder through her starchy uniform, she suddenly starts to seem quite attractive ...

Comment

No magical stories, but seeing a smock-clad breast from below is always good for a tingle. Any boob touch is fine if you ask me. My ex-GF is quite busty, and hugging her was extra special with those fine orbs pressing into my chest. For a 50-year-old woman, hers were amazingly firm... <deep long sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by caveboyreturns
              Just occasionally certain 'needy' ladies on the staff would make sure to 'accidentally' allow their boobs to come into contact with me in other situations.
              Hmmm. What you're describing, CaveBoy, is called Frottage.
              Interesting that I'd alway thought frottage was a man rubbing his clothed penis against a woman to get sexual gratification, but according to the definition it can just as well be a woman rubbing her clothed breasts against another person.
              It's a fetish. Whatever turns you on!

Comment

Originally posted by caveboyreturns
                Over a period of time I got the idea that some women have a real need to enjoy this kind of contact.
                And how!

Its just occurred to me that I'm a Frotteur. I was reading through this thread thinking yeah, I really love the accidental light touch to the skin...or an intentional one for that matter. Then I thought perhaps I'm a little more into this than I had realised? Classic example was yesterday afternoon when Susie and I went to see this fantastic musician play at a festival. Sophie Koh *sigh*. After her set I made a point of standing in her way so she had to squeeze past me. Most excellent. Clearly annoying for her, thrilling for me.
                Attached Files

Comment

caveboyreturns, I think you've admitted to something you probably shouldn't have.

Comment

Which is exactly the point I was trying to make, albeit in a slightly different way.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                      caveboyreturns, I think you've admitted to something you probably shouldn't have.
                      I now realise it was an inappropriate post and have therefore deleted it.

Comment

I ate out for breakfast this afternoon (I work nights so eating breakfast that late in the day is normal) and happened to notice something: two young women leaned into the counter while they were ordering. This counter happened to be at crotch height and so I couldn't help but wonder ... was this particular posture a form of self-inflicted Frottage? Maybe Pene or one of the other women reading this could provide insight ...

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                          I ate out for breakfast this afternoon (I work nights so eating breakfast that late in the day is normal) and happened to notice something: two young women leaned into the counter while they were ordering. This counter happened to be at crotch height and so I couldn't help but wonder ... was this particular posture a form of self-inflicted Frottage? Maybe Pene or one of the other women reading this could provide insight ...
                          When I do laundry (okay, call me a girly-girl) I sometimes find myself leaning into the corner of the washer, which is a crotch height. This is especially pleasurable during the spin cycle. I'd recommend it highly.
                          It's not frottage, because that requires another human. Rubbing up against inanimate objects through your clothes can hardly be considered a fetish, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                            As Mr Arsby says, one can derive some mild enjoyment with a washing machine, but I’m not sure I’d like to dry-hump a food counter at the local café in full view of everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                              As Mr Arsby says, one can derive some mild enjoyment with a washing machine, but I’m not sure I’d like to dry-hump a food counter at the local café in full view of everyone else.
                              Perhaps this would be a good time to expand upon my previous observations: there was definitely no dry humping going on. I left out another detail: that the person taking their orders was the only young man among four behind the counter. So maybe what I was observing -- this relaxed, forward-leaning posture -- was simply flirtatious, unconscious body language. Or maybe these girls are always a little lazy and/or need something to support them at all times ... I know I'm overthinking this whole matter, but this is after all 'an even more boring thread' so what the hell

I did think it would have looked pretty silly if I had leaned into the counter the same way had one of the attractive young women taken my order that day.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                Rubbing up against inanimate objects through your clothes can hardly be considered a fetish, IMHO.
                                It can hardly be illegal, but it might easily be called a fetish.

I remember a very pleasant encounter with a crotch-high, floor-mounted loudspeaker in a disco when I was 18 - back when discos had 'gogo-dancers' that you ogled when you weren't dancing.

To get back to the original topic - I like unisex hairdressers. There is often more tit-to-cheek contact in a hairdresser's than in a lap-dancing club.

Comment

In my high school daze before I joined the service there was a lot of tit-to-cheek exchanges which I wouldn't remember for ages! Accidental light touches for me would turn out to be reminders of what I had always been missing! But now they are reminders of what I hope I shan't be left without!

Comment

Elegantly stated, NeonNoodle. Welcome to Abbyland. Enjoy your stay and may it be long. The stay, that is.

As for rubbing oneself against inanimate objects, I doubt it's illegal, but some cops would love to bring someone in and find a way to make it illegal.

I once fondled a statue of a nude torso. She was very voluptuous, and I couldn't resist. I didn't see the security camera till later, but as I have never heard anything since, I guess I am in the clear. The statue was shaped like Rosanna would be if she added 20 pounds.

Comment

when i had my braces, (not so long ago) the only highlight of the time was when i pulled of the orthadontists assistants. She must have been in her twenties, beautiful Indian woman and she had a tendancy of leaning really close to me when she was working on me...i'm really glad i wore loose clothes whenever i went there. there's something oddly arousing about a beautiful woman wearing a mask leaning over you.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X