Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model, Inge

hi guys,

here's another new model, hot of the presses, Inge. Oh, those eyes!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/424.jpg

Thanks for the new Inge sample. She certainly has killer eyes, as you say, and a similar build to Julie S. Nice.

Comment

Wow she looks great Abby. Way to go!
      rr

Comment

Abby

What a beautiful face. She is one of the loveliest models you have shot recently Abby. Those are AMAZING eyes.

Trapnel

Comment

Haven't had time to look at all of Inge's pictures yet but I can't believe the boards have been silent about her so far and I had to post something before shutting down for the night.

She is gorgeous, Abby, as you say, almost flawless and a wonderful addition to AW. She has a beautiful body, a wonderfully expressive face, and I have already raved about her eyes in a previous message. I also love white cotton knickers (what is there not to like?) so I loved this sequence where she takes them off, slowly revealing her lovely, trimmed hair. She also looks so cute when she's undressing, that slightly flustered, slightly embarrassed but really excited look which is SO erotic.

With the new Leigh pics and then Inge only a few days apart the AW paradigm has been well established for this month!

Great pictures. Thanks Abby and thanks Inge.

Trapnel

Comment

Mmm, such a wonderful contrast between those strikingly blue eyes, and that lovely, ruddy complexion of hers. Hopefully we'll see Inge again sometime.

Comment

It's hard to believe that Inge actually exists. I'm usually more into smaller breasted women, but she's a very sexy woman. And Trapnel is right about the white cotton panties (knickers) -- what could be better? (Other than Inge peeing into them -- those pissing-into-the-knickers shots really get me going, AW -- or just pushing the panties aside and touching herself. Maybe next time!) Thanks.

Comment

I loved the pix of Inge. Very sexy. Classic beauty.

I liked her eyes, too, but I have to say that they were bloodshot enough for me to think that she had smoked a bit of Ganja before the shoot. I don't have a it of a problem with that, but I have to admit that the first thing I said out loud when I saw those eyes was, "she looks baked!"

heh-heh

That's okay - stoned or no, she looks great. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Thanks!

SJ

Comment

A fine looking lady.

More of her, please?

Cap'n.

Comment

Beautiful eyes indeed! let us not forget that beauty of a smile, things that could keep a bloke warm on a cold night.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X