Bit of fun - pubic hair length competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of fun - pubic hair length competition

A few months ago a programme on surf resucers in sunny Cornwall had a contest between the male members to grow a beard over a week. So I was thinking as a bit of fun how about having 3 or 4 girls having a competition to see who can grow the most pussy hair from shaven in, say, a month. The winner to be judged on length of hair, density and spread of hair, with bonus points awarded for underarm hair. Weekly updates to be posted on AW. Perhaps at the end it could be put together as a set in itself.

Like I said, just a bit of fun and a one off.

Brilliant!

Comment

I like it a lot! Who'll be the lucky person who gets to measure the length?

Comment

As long as Isabel is entered I'm for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
          As long as Isabel is entered I'm for it!!
          I never thought of a model who is natural to begin with shaving and then growing back her hair ... Seems a shame to mess with Isabel's pubes just for the sake of a contest. But there is so much else to appreciate and delight in with her, I don't think I would mind at all.

Other nominations ...?

Comment

I like the idea. I was 3rd in a beard growing contest back when .... ouch.

Biggest reason "IMHO" was my entering the military at age 17 The more you shave the more you grow as a rule.

As said I like it, more personal, more a member wants to "see" (and I am one for less hair, so this idea is off my normal taste, but sounds fun). If AW, and staff have time for it all.

Originally posted by Skenderbeg
            So I was thinking as a bit of fun how about having 3 or 4 girls having a competition to see who can grow the most pussy hair from shaven in, say, a month. The winner to be judged on length of hair, density and spread of hair,
            Like I said, just a bit of fun and a one off.

Comment

I prefer trimmed or shaved, but waxing is so much nicer, lovely and soft. It's definitely worth all the pain to achieve the final result, don't you think

Comment

Originally posted by blissed
                I prefer trimmed or shaved, but waxing is so much nicer, lovely and soft. It's definitely worth all the pain to achieve the final result, don't you think
                No

Comment

Me neither!

Lxm

Comment

I like the contest idea! Why not the same for underarm hair? It can always be removed after the contest. Not only length, but colour and consistency can be considered. Let the members vote on it.

Comment

Originally posted by glider
                      I like the contest idea! Why not the same for underarm hair? It can always be removed after the contest. Not only length, but colour and consistency can be considered. Let the members vote on it.
                      We could also include square area as another parameter, which would entail lots of close examination with a ruler. I unselfishly volunteer my services as an examiner.

Comment

I like this idea, sounds funny.

Comment

I like this idea, but looks like I lost dibs

Originally posted by alexbee
                          I unselfishly volunteer my services as an examiner.
                          No wait, if I look at alexbee's post again, he quoted the idea of an underarm hair contest, so he can do that measuring. I call dibs on being the pubic measurements judge/assessor -- I promise to be fair and impartial

Comment

As a great man once said, You guys are weird!

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                              No wait, if I look at alexbee's post again, he quoted the idea of an underarm hair contest, so he can do that measuring. I call dibs on being the pubic measurements judge/assessor -- I promise to be fair and impartial
                              DARN!!! I should have been more specific ...

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee
                                DARN!!! I should have been more specific ...
                                Well, all the best contests have a panel of judges ... maybe there'll be a chance, yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                                  No
                                  Ditto that.

Oh, and I think i would have a shot at the underarm contest at least. Or maybe it just seems like it because it's dark and all those wonderful blonde ladies just have less visible growth, which wouldn't matter against the colour-blind eye of the ruler.

Comment

I once picked up a girl at a night club, one thing lead to another and we were soon back at her place,
                                    Although we has had a few drinks and the mood was intimate, she started to undress, I noticed the amount of hair she had, it was like all over legs, underarms etc etc
                                    We we started to make out and for the life of me the hairly legs kept me thinking it was a guy, hence I could not get aroused and ended up just wishing her goodnight.
                                    Although she was a lovely girl and nice personality as for sex I could just not do it
                                    But on the other hand I guess there are others that are into hairly legs etc and good on them thats is there chioce.

Comment

I was at a party once, and there was this gorgeous lady there, and at one point as I sat down next to her and noticed that she didn't shave her legs. My initial reaction — "That's so cool!" — won me major points and may very well have helped me into her bed that night.

Originally posted by stoneyyy
                                      We we started to make out and for the life of me the hairly legs kept me thinking it was a guy.
                                      I've met a lot of people who feel similarly. It troubles me that body hair has become, culturally, a symbol of masculinity, rather than of adulthood. What are we trying to say here? That we want to consider women as we do children? Is that why we call them "girls", regardless of their ages? Is this the patriarchy's last-ditch attempt to portray women as inferior to men? Hell with that. Women out there, let's hear you roar!

(And please oh please oh please don't make me go through the whole "there/their/they're" thing again.)

Comment

I wonder if the hairy women like hairy men
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhh....I think he is in hybernation

Thanks for the picture, Stoneyy. So much for my lunch.

RT

Comment

Heh-heh, is that a bald spot? Not your usual male pattern baldness.

Oh, yeah, that's a nasty picture that I didn't want to see. Cheers!

Comment

That's an unpleasant truth that we descend from the apes. At least he must be warm in the winter. Yak.

Comment

All right, who's been shaving the gorillas?

Comment

This is why they invented clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by esmerelda
                                                    This is why they invented clothes.
                                                    And weed-eaters.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X