Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leigh

hiya

Another new model, Leigh. True blue Aussie babe. Yum!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/426.jpg

They're both nice, but I like this one better. Has that fresh-out-of-high-school look.

Maybe it's because Inga is so classically pretty that she's intimidating.
    Leigh's more approachable. She's the one I'd ask for a date.

Sorta like Bianca and Alana, this week and last. Bianca is more classically pretty, Alana is the one I'd want to date (and undress, and ...)

Funny that when it's beautiful vs. adorable, I'll take adorable.

I can't wait for Kirsty next week. She looks awesome. Talk about approachable! Talk about adorable!

Comment

Wow! She looks about 15, not that I'm complaining ;) Very very nice, let's hope it's not too long before she hits our screens.

Comment

Good Grief! WONDERFUL set!!

Comment

Leigh has babysitter written all over her.
          I want to hire her.
          And do wicked things with her in the car when I take her home.

Well, I can dream, can't I?

Comment

Loved Leigh.

Abby, great shoot - the "feel" was perfect.

I liked this shot especially - captured the girl nicely...

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/623.jpg

Slipjig

Comment

These were incredibly hot photos. That you were in her bedroom, the natural light, the simple, sexy lingerie and, most important, Leigh's natural beauty makes this a great set.

Abby's been on a roll recently (not that she wasn't turning out great stuff before); I've just gone nuts over the last three or four new models. I already raved to Abby in an e-mail, but worth noting again: wet panties (knickers) in the bath (Claire S.); peeing through her knickers (Gwyn) and now Leigh's shots -- it's hard to believe these have been posted in just the last couple of weeks. Tremendous work! Thanks very much!

Comment

Awwww, thanks!

Wait til you see Petra, the noew model on Wednesday!! Fuck, she's awesome.

a

Comment

Wonderful photos...what a lovely girl. I just wish the pictures weren't so...uh, modest. I really wish we could see some more shots of her, a little more daring. Maybe if you told her how much we appreciated her posing, and that we'd like to see some more...

Comment

Hiya Joep

Leigh was not interested in doing more explicit stuff, but I might call her and see if she's interesed in doing some more work. She's obviously a popular model, and we really liked working with her.

a

Comment

oh wow.

PLEASE tell me you got shots of her with the guitar.

if there's one thing that just gets me, it's a beautiful girl with a guitar. naked or no. yum.

Comment

Hiya AG

We did not get any of her with the guitar, unfortunately, but we're going to try to line her up for another shoot soon, so I'll see if we can work that into it.

I love a chick that plays guitar as well (Ani DiFranco, et al), and we recently shot a model, Cass, who's a great signer. She treated us to a song she wrote, and it's great. We got it on video, and the sound and picture quality is perfect. I plan to add her to the site shortly, and that video will be on soon after, so stay tuned. I think the video will just be one shot, with no editing required (apart from titles).

It really is a great song.

a

Comment

Think you can get together a nude singing group?

THAT would be a sight. And a pleasure.

Comment

I wonder what the AW theme song would be like?

Abby, are we looking at a possible lyrics contest here?

SlipJig

Comment

To the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies Theme"

Let me tell you a story about a girl named Abby
                              Nice li'l Aussie, felt her life was getting shabby,
                              Then she said one day, I don't wanna be a prude,
                              So she bucked up her courage and she shot herself a nude
                              (model, that is. A real female model!)

Well the first thing ya know young Ab' put up a site,
                              Filled it with pics that were big and clear and bright,
                              She said, I know what I want this site to be,
                              A site with pretty girls that stimulates erotic'ly.

Umm, Elvaar? Are you there? I'm dying here, Elvaar.
                              Could reallllllly use your help here.

Comment

I'll be singing that in the shower tonight Arsby!

Comment

I disagree Arsby, I think you're doing fine! I would've picked the Gilligan's Island theme though. Mmmm, MaryAnne....

Comment

if you can get a shot with the guitar, i'll be indebted forever.

I'd commission a shoot, but i'm busy saving up for a shiny g4 powerbook... so I cannae spare the dough :\

Comment

Hmmmm.
                                      G4 Powerbook.
                                      Leigh with guitar.
                                      G4 Powerbook.
                                      Leigh with guitar
                                      G4 guitar
                                      Leigh with Powerbook.

Tough one, Geek.

Comment

Leigh please please please come back for more pics!! Wow Abby, wot a wonderful girl, so naturally innocent and pretty, her set was a real treat and as others have said, if only she'd done something a little more explicit.....!

Comment

Arsby: you're telling me. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Hiya

Well, Elvaar and I just got back from shooting Leight at her house again. And my goodness, she's so nice! We shot in natural light again, and took a lot of pics (and yes, AG, some with a guitar!). Here's a taste.

a

Comment

ooops

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/675.jpg
                                              img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/676.jpg
                                              img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/677.jpg

Comment

The middle pic is wicked sexy.

In the bottom one she has the silliest grin, I just want to eat her up.

Can't wait for the full set. Betcha she looks great hunched over that Powerbook! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif
                                                Right, Geek?

Comment

oh my god, i'm in love.

i have the same guitar. except the six-string model, and it's left handed.

*jealous*

Comment

OMG, I agree 100% with Arsby, that 2nd pic is just so sexy, we want more, we want more!

Comment

3 (Three) (Trois) samples !!!

I think you need a new poll - how many people remain members just for your samples...

What a sweetie...

Comment

Timidly, when you said "what a sweety...", were you talking Abby for giving us all of the samples or Leigh for being so sweet?

Comment

Good call, Arsby! Of course I was thinking of the ENTIRE AW team - as well as Leigh. Vid Dude, please don't take exception to my calling you "sweet!"

Comment

That's okay. I really am sweet, so it's actually an accurate analysis.

I also have 100% sugar running through my veins. You're right on many levels.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X