Any models who ride horses out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any models who ride horses out there?

Just thought id throw an idea into the ring to see what response i get.
    Have you ever had any girls who ride and considered using the stables and horses and riding gear as the situation ??
    There are few things sexier than a nice arse in riding breeches and the hacking jackets also show the botom of rather well too.
    The slow strip from full riding attire to nakedness and even to the explicit demonstration of exactly what a naked pussy on a nice leather saddle looks like would be much appreciated i think.
    My wife rides and so have many of my previous girl friends so maybe i have a special interest but id like to know if im alone in this.
    There is something rather exciting about the intimate relationship a girl has with her saddle and i do know that many of them enjoy it even if it isnt politic to admit it.
    What do others think?

Daniel Wells

Heya Dan

This has beena goal of mine for a long time, but has never come to fruition. We have had quite a few false starts that make for very good stories, but nothing solid yet. Susie is well aware of my fetish for a naked girl on a chestnut horse tho, so whent he opportunity presents itself you can bet we'll be shooting like crazy.

a

Comment

I would get up in an horses custume, but ya need 2 so anyone else wanna help out?

Comment

Yah sure, you betcha! And for this, I won't mind being called a horses ass.

Comment

Ok looks like we have the horse,
          Abby get the girls and cameras ready

Comment

Great to know youre into this too abby LOL - a word of advice if you do it though. Beware the naked girl astride the barebacked horse - looks great and im told even fels good but my wife rode bare to bare years ago and got horse hair in places that irritated a lot and was very uncomfy for about a week after. Its a fantasy rather than a fact that bit unless yoiur very carefull. We dont want any of your delicious girls getting irritated pussies now do we LOL not from the hair anyway.

Good luck and im looking forward to a shoot

Daniel Wells

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X