New Heights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Heights?

Here is an idea...Charter a small plane with a cargo area (with enough lighting) and have a G-on G session in the back!
    The mile high club is a most definate fantasy for all those air travellers who are stuck in a plane when the magazines get read and the movie is boring. Of course, your crew would have to be just as willing as the girls and the expressions would be priceless!
    I suggest a curtain for the pilot so you have a safe return...

Random thoughts...

Hiya,

not a bad idea, but the problem is, the sound in a small plane would drown out everything else... and sound is really important. We could do it on a plane that is not flying... but that's kinda weird. Or, we could do it in a 747, but that presents some problems.

a

Comment

Someone is afraid of flying....

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
        Or, we could do it in a 747, but that presents some problems.
        Need a contact? Well, go here and click on Melbourne.

Lxm

Comment

You would at least need the 747 to have Abbywinters.com on the side of it

Maybe one of them leir jets will be quiet enough inside for abby to work in

Comment

Originally posted by Randomly2
            Someone is afraid of flying....
            Nah, not afraid of flying, afraid of all the people who complain if the sound is not absolutely pristinely perfect for every second of an entire video shot by semi-professional people of amateur models in a real domestic environment.

a

Comment

We could call it a LEER jet.
              Noise. How many vids have we had that the windows were open and we could hear cars and horns whizzing and honking. Adds to the setting and theme. On-line fund, everyone kick in a dollar and in no time, Abby could buy her own LEER jet to go seeking new talent.
              This is win-win! Of course there is the fear factor remaining that I sense.

Random Thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                Nah, not afraid of flying, afraid of all the people who complain if the sound is not absolutely pristinely perfect for every second of an entire video shot by semi-professional people of amateur models in a real domestic environment.

a
                Wuss! It would be awesome. We could do the shoot and then we could all go skydiving!

p

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
                  You would at least need the 747 to have Abbywinters.com on the side of it
                  Like this one?

Lxm

Comment

who's head is it Lux on the tail of that plane

Comment

That's Susie.

Lxm

Comment

From a "consumer's" prospective I don't get this... what's different about watching two girls having a g-g session in a plane or in a bedroom? I'm looking at the girls, not the background.

From the model's perspective this is a great idea... a chance for a plane ride AND a chance for some girl/girl loving, maybe culminating with a parachute jump (go Penelope!).

Comment

Penelope's Canopy!
                          Chute, what a good name for a shoot...

Random Thoughts...

Comment

As long as we are daydreaming, let's hire a 747 with soundproofing and an elaborate set from Cargolux (Luxman's side business, I suspect) and have the pilot fly those parabolic curves that allow for weightlessness, the same maneuver that allows astronauts to experience zero G without being in orbit. Of course, the effect lasts only 40 seconds, so the GG action will have to be quick

Zero-G twister--I can see it now... "Left foot red" "Sure thing. As soon as I can float over there."

having fun, Artlover...

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                              Cargolux (Luxman's side business, I suspect)
                              How did you know that?

If that only was true. They are the biggest cargo airline in Europe and the third biggest in the world.
                              As far as I know they are the most profitable. The average time their planes are flying is 16 hours per day.
                              That includes standing times, service and everything. Not bad.

I thought at the zero gravity pictures too. That would be very interesting.

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X