X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New JanesGuide review

Hiya

Just for fun, thought I'd post the recent JanesGuide review here:

Abby Winters is an Australian photographer who started her site out of frustration in not finding the material she found appealing herself. She's amassed quite a large amount of content over the years the site has been online, around 75 models she's shot now. Guests have access to good descriptive previews, with a large image of each of the models and info about what types of shoots they've done. Members are treated to updates 4 times a week, generally 2 models and around 300 new images. The models are for the most part between 18 and 24, and the site specifically tries to stay with natural (i.e. no breast augmentations, etc), though you'll find a couple of models with tattoos or piercings. As far as the content itself, the gallery updates are offered either as downloadable zip files, or you can browse thumbnailed galleries. The image sizes are very large, bigger than my current 1024x768 resolution could handle in terms of seeing an entire image at once. There are softcore shoots, insertion shoots, peeing, shaving, some girl/girl content, etc., all unretouched, another thing the site prides itself on. Also offered are dozens of downloadable video files, in both mpg and avi format, desktop wallpaper files, and an active member discussion board. In all it's a wonderfully done site, incredibly easy to navigate, the constant updates and huge image files should really appeal to collectors of amateur images out there. The site also offers a special "gold" section, rewarding loyal members (3 months or longer subscriptions) with a some extra, little bit harder content. Membership options are many, and clearly described.
    pics amateur compilations
    pics natural breasts
    video downloadable
    pics softcore

nice, no? Shame about the paragraphing! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

a

Their review defnitely would encourage me to subscribe, AW, along with your generous previews. Natural models & photography, zip files, thumbnails, large images - they certainly highlight your best features. I respect their reviews more than most, and particularly so in this case.

Congrats on the nice review!

Comment

i've never read a review of any site, per se (nor would i know where to find one), so the name janesguide is over my head img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif. what does count, though, is what i found once i got here (thanks to arsby). between what jane wrote and what abby does with her site, i cant see how anyone who's even remotely into girlcore (ashleigh-speak, lol) not falling in love with this website immediately.

well, now i'm edging on getting off-topic, but i echo timidly's sentiment of congratulations on such a good review! ur site is without a doubt deserving of all fine compliments.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X