Horny shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horny shoot

I think this idea would be fun, and would be better as a shoot rather than a video.
    There would only be one person getting naked so it wouldn't be expensive.

A girl does her days list of "to do's"
    Preparing an easy meal.
    listening to messages and checking emails
    eating the meal
    washing up

While all the time 4 or 5 girls are fondling her, kissing her and trying to remove her clothes. She has to try and continue to do her list no matter what happens
    There must be some things you could try that are almost impossible to do while being fondled, like putting up a shelf

Call me wierd, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
      Call me wierd...
      Ok, I'll ask Vid Dude to change your username to Wierd.
      Or did you mean "Weird"?

Lxm

Comment

I think Artlover meant wired.

Reading Blissed's suggestion I had this strange image in my mind of a girl (Mackenzie??) washing up, making breakfast, sitting by the puter and checking emails, and all the while hands are coming out from behind counters, chairs and walls, caressing various parts of her body. She doesn't specifically respond to any caresses, but gets progressively more dreamy and stimulated. It could be called "Mackenzie in the 22nd century" or something like that.

Comment

As an appetizer, I would recommend the Jacintha vids. There is some fondling and kissing and some easy meal preparing, not at the same time but definitely woth checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
            Call me wierd, but I like it.
            Haven't you been called that many times before???

Comment

Yeah, but I can take it. I was born with a supernumary tooth, after all.

Hah! Guess I showed them...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X