Amber, where did she come from?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber, where did she come from?!

I had a look at the free section tonight and seen a model called Amber who I'd never seen before. So I guessed the url of her section as she's not in the model gallery and hey presto. This got me thinking, are there other models not in the gallery but still on the server?

You'll find Amber on page 3 of the models section. She's one of Abby's very first models she ever shot, so she's one from a long time back.

Comment

...and, of course, on the site map, where you'll see an alphabetical listing of models. And, we're about to add a new way of finding models as well, by headshots. I think. VidDude - you're up.

a

Comment

Er. Well, when she says "We're about to.." what she really means is it's on our five year plan.

Right? Right?

... oh, okay, I'll see if I can move it up the list.

Comment

Doh, dopey me, how could I have missed her?!

Comment

's Okay, Ardsfc.

I was a member for 6 months before I realized that Uma had picture set all by herself. <)

Comment

I've also just discovered Tahlia and Nikita, wow! Talking of membership, I dunno when my is due to expire, does it renew automatically?

Comment

Ardsfc,

Depends on what account plan you're on. You can check via CCBill, or send me an email with your username, and I'll check it out for you.

abby

Comment

Hmmm,

Good finds for you Ardsfc, especially Tahlia. But for the past few weeks I've been wondering where a single shoot of Rhiannon is, and more specifically where the Riannon/Sara shoot is that is listed in the Fetish section but I can't seem to find in the Gold section. I saw a pic of this shoot somewhere on the boards, and in trying to find the whole set realized I couldn't. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Comment

There isn't a single shoot of Rhiannon (or Sara) only the duo set - a few months ago, all the duet sets were moved to Gold, but only a few have been made live again - the rest will be released periodically over the next several weeks. So stand by, they will be made available soon enough!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X