Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edit functionality from model page thread tab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit functionality from model page thread tab.

Just had a weird-out that I thought I'd mention (forgive if it's been noticed before and spank me for not searching)... I viewed the latest Kristina videos, and from the videos/model page, selected the tab at the top to go to the Board Thread. Posted a message there, foolishly and shamefully misspelling Susie's name and while still in there tried to edit the post. The edit window comes up inside the post, but the contents of the post never load into it. I get a browser error as follows:

Line: 1312
    Char: 4
    Error: Access is denied.
    Code: 0
    URL: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...54741&postid=1

Regrettably, line 1312 in what I can see from view source doesn't look like anything remotely relevant, so maybe something buried in a .js somewhere, or something, I donno. Browser is IE 6 on XP Pro SP2.

Going directly into the full blown boards from the Extras menu, and then to that post, and editing from there works perfectly. It's only on the Board Thread tab on a model page where it goes boom.

Riz.

Thanks Riz, we'll check it out.

a

Comment

Looks like you tried to edit a post that didn't exist, hence the error. Not sure how you could've done that, though.

Comment

Vid there is some strange shit happening there,
        goto a models profile and thread then enter a post then try editing it, I just did that and on the edit got a blank box with no text to edit

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X