Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Lily going to be making her debut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Lily going to be making her debut?

I've been a member off and on, and this time I've returned because I'm being taunted with one of the "upcoming" models: Lily. Now, the odd thing to me is that Lily's been "upcoming" for a lot longer than most of the models on that list. When are her sets going to be released?

That's a good question! I'll get Abby to look into that. I guess we released a couple of her videos sooner than normal (I just got so excited by my new DV toy). I guess you've watched the vids already? if not, I recommend you do! And there are still two more to come of her, too, where she brushes her long hair... then masturbates for us!

Comment

Hi Billdcat

Cos you asked, Lily is going to be the new model this week! 50 pics on Wednesday, and 50 pics on Friday. See? That easy!

Hope you like her pics - and welcome to the boards! Pleae feel free to start new threads, or join in on others.

abby

Comment

Hi Abby,

The other day I was browsing through the offline content folder for Internet Explorer (I was bored!) when I came across a picture of a girl called Storm which had the 'AbbyWinters.com' logo stamped in the corner. Presumably she was listed under the forthcoming models section on the site for a while. Any plans to put her stuff up? She looks kinda cute.

Comment

Storm unfortunately decided she no longer wanted her stuff out and about. My company policy is that models can buy back their stuff, tho the costs are usually prohibitive for most models, and they reconsider when they hae about it.

However, she fronted the money, so I had to agree. I asked her to let me know if she ever changed her mind, and she may yet. You'll be the first to know, she is far and away the best model I have ever shot.

abby

Comment

hi Abby,
            if Billdcat gets Lily can I choose Vanessa please img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I see this requesting of models may become a problem...

Abby - How many models have you taken.. Let me re-phrase that! Have you shot... No, better try that again! How many models have complete sets that have not yet gone up on the site?

I'm only asking, as it may be something for exeryone if you put up a voting system - e-mail (So nobody can vote more than once!!!) for the next model (Of the ones that have complete sets) to go up next...

Just a thought!

Comment

yes, it sure is going to get ugly. I'll honour the requests when it suits me, which will be most of the time.

Rest assured that all the "coming up" models will appear ont he site sooner or later (unless they choose to buy their pics back, like Storm, which is very unusual).

There's about 15 sets that are ready to go up, but at the moment, I don't shoot new models each week. The way I am living my life at the moment (with a full time job, AND this), it's more convenient for me to shoot a bunch of models every few months. So, at the moment, there is a backlog, cos I have shot a bunch.

But in a few months time, I'll be needing more shoots ready to keep this update regime, so I'll shoot more. I always try to keep a few up my sleeve for a rainy day, and I'll need a goodly amount saved up for when I switch to two new models a week.

Around the end of the year, I hope to have my own little studio set up, and be shooting a few new models each week, both for this, and other sites.

If all goes well! Fingers (and toes!) crossed!

abby

Comment

I don't know how tedious it is - But could you rotate the picture for the "Girls coming up"? Say a new pic each week? That way we'd get a few extra peeks at what we are to expect.

Personally - I want to see what this lady called Abby looks like - But that's just me! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I have to agree with Nightstar, rotating the 'upcoming models' pictures every so often might not be a bad idea. If you're shooting between 100-to-200 pix for each model then putting aside say 3 or 4 as teasers shouldn't cause a problem.

Nightstar, I think the chances of Abby agreeing to pose for the site are about as good as the Aussies chances in the Ashes this summer, ie. practically zero.

Comment

Yup, we used to do that, and we'll start doing it again. Thanks for the tip.

abby

Comment

No offense, but it's been about 48 hours since Monday's update was supposed to be in... Any ETA on that? =(

Comment

Actually, though the Monday update was unusually late (and we apologise for that) - it's actually been up now for 24 hours. Try shift-refresh on the Members page.

Comment

Sybiandude - I didn't ask Abby to "pose" for the site - I have already had that conversation, and I think I understand the reasons why it will not be done. All I want is to see her face - Call me old fashioed, but I like to know who I am talking to... Well, most of the time anyway!

But thanks for the support. It's nice to find a site with genuine "nice" people in it - Not the "dirty-ol-pervs" that are the stereotype! ... Besides, I'm neither Dirty or Old!!! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Hey!

Don't go badmouthing us dirty ol' pervs! We need love, too!

I'm waiting on the "behind the scenes" section to come up. I'm hoping that at least one of the pictures will include a grainy, out-of-focus image of our Abby.

A teaser, Abby. Let us know that on a particular date you'll post a picture of yourself (neck up, out-of-focus) on the "who is Abby" page. Keep us going for a few weeks.

Nightstar is right, as usual. We wanna see a picture of what the CEO looks like.

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Sorry DOP! As a former member, I should be more considerate! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

No dice =( Not only that, but Lily's picture is still in the "upcoming models" list.

Comment

Billdcat, I see what yourpoint is now.

Here's how we do it:
                                    Wednesday is when the new model is debuted with fifty images. Usually there's a movie or a wallpaper that day too.
                                    Friday is when the second load of fifty for the new model happens.
                                    Monday is when the update of a past model happens.

Monday we updated Allanah, so today (Wednesday) is when Lily appears! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Hope that clears it up.

Comment

Actually yes, that does clear things up quite a bit =)

Comment

What happened to lily079? (The picture is there, but the link isn't!)

And you need to get rid of the lily101 link as it leads to nowhere! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

D'oh!

I updated Lily's pages from a different computer this time, so I must have made a mistake when I did it, seeing as it wasn't the usual way I do it.

Darn. I'll look into fixing it, but really it wouldn't mater to much to make the fix as they are all in the zips anyways.

Comment

No probs - I thought you'd like to know! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X