Piercings Category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piercings Category

How about a separate "Piercings" category apart from the relative innocuous ear/naval/nose piercings? If there are separate categories for example T1 and T2, which some find boring, and T3, which some find ecstatic, then why not one for lip/clit jewelry?

It occurred to me that in light of the number of members (like me) who are turned off by lip piercings, the category of "Piercings" isn't specific. When I see the "Piercings" category, I don't know what's been pierced: ear, nose, lip, naval, clitoris? Some piercings are unobtrusive while others can make one cringe. It's to the point where if I see "Piercings" I don't want to open the folder at all. It'd be a shame for a model with a tiny nose stud to get passed by because she got lumped in with other models who have clit or lips rings/studs.

I know there are those who'll think this suggestion is just fodder for disparaging comments; I can't help that. I'm not demanding that this be implemented immediately. It's just a suggestion.

heya crepescule,

our new lists system will work extremely well for this. It's but weeks away. We're all very excited. Right Millie?

a

Comment

New year, more changes, why not?

I am with crepe' on this -- I would really have to care about a girl in real life to be able to ignore any extraneous piercings -- the least obtrusive are belly button and eyebrow but even those bug me; however, I don't usually go so far as to ignore a model's set because of piercings. I'll look and usually I find something else to like.

I almost felt inspired to go on about this, but I've got things to do. Looking forward to the new system ...

Comment

Yep - sure are!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X