Ethnicity Category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethnicity Category

what would everyone think of having an ethnicity category. I know that most of these girls are australian girls but besides Australian girls I also have a thing for russian and German girls. I wonder what the Abby staff thinks about this

Or maybe just accents (besides Australian)?

Comment

Originally posted by funfolly33
      what would everyone think of having an ethnicity category. I know that most of these girls are australian girls but besides Australian girls I also have a thing for russian and German girls. I wonder what the Abby staff thinks about this
      Erm, wouldn't that be a nationality category, rather than an ethnicity category?

Comment

yeah good point PJ

Comment

It's an interesting idea. And thanks for the clarification, pjay. At least there wouldn't be any controversy about calling a Russian or German girl Russian or German; it's all in the accent ... or are you going to get into second or third generation nationality differentiation where there might not be an accent ...?

Comment

Definitely go by accent. I'm all about the accent.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X