Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Hi Abby,

I have been so busy for the last few months, and thus could not actively participate in many of the discussions on the boards (although I do peruse them every so often).

I just wanted to send a quick message to thank you for the exceptional work that you've done, and in keeping with your high level of standards. I especially appreciate your personability and attention to your members, which is not often seen anymore. As many others can agree, you have a devoted and loyal fan right here.

Cheers,
    JonJuan

Hey

Nice to see you back ont he boards. Thanks for the kind words!

a

Comment

slipjig and jonjuan and arsby and so many others have gone before me in their notes of appreciation, but i'd like to add mine, too. this is just a note of thanks for ur continued policy on checking with the membership to see what we'd like to have u shoot, etc. one example was of the girl with the sagging breasts...u could have used ur sole discretion without our knowledge and we wouldnt have been the wiser, yet u chose to be more than fair and let us have a voice; that to me is the mark of a top-notch business person and personality. it's not only nice to know u value our opinions to any degree, but also flattering that u'd possibly bank a business decision on the direction u want ur site to go by a nod or a grunt from ur membership. thank u with heartfelt appreciation for the time u spend with us and for the quality u represent in every visible facet of abbywinters.com.

now, blow out the candles; i baked the cake img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Just became a member a few days ago, but I'd like to join Jonjuan and Jus1drum in congratulating you on a brilliant web site. Abby's girls are lovely and full of fun.

Can't thank you enough. Wish I had heard of the site a long time ago. The vids are very entertaining and the pics are beautifully executed.

SeaDog

Comment

welcome to abbywinters.com, seadog. i'm a fairly new member...maybe a month old? i hope to see you in the boards as time permits...you'll meet a lot of wonderful people in here and i'm sure u'll become comfortable with things swiftly. cheers!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Jus1drun. I already like it here and am planning to stick around for quite some time! I really like this site.

PS Sorry about the typo in the last post.

Comment

I guess you march to the beat of a different drunner, Seadog. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Welcome to the boards.

Know any good jokes?

Comment

Thanks Arsby.

I wanted to be a neurosurgeon, but they said my fingers was too big! The M and N are way too close on this notebook!

I know plenty of bad ones.

Comment

Seadog,

We had a joke strand going last year, which included this one, which is about as bad as they get.
                  The joke itself starts, "So this guy walks up to a fancy restaurant.."
                  See if you can top it (bottom it?).
                  Really bad joke

Happily there are some better jokes up above it.

Comment

Maybe we need a new joke thread?

A duck walks into a bar, hops up on the stool and orders a martini.
                    The bartender, amused, makes the duck's martini and asks, "now how are you going to pay for this?"
                    The duck looks up and says, "just put it on my bill..."

A kangaroo walks into a bar in Sydney and orders a Redback.
                    The bartender is suprised, but draws a pint of Redback and puts it in front of the kangaroo.
                    "That will be twenty dollars, mate"
                    The kangaroo looks angry, but reaches into her pouch and pulls out a 20.
                    "Y'know, we don't get many kangaroos around here..." the barkeep says.
                    "Crikey, and at these prices, you won't get too many more!"

A guy walks into a bar, and tells the bartender, "I'll bet you a hundred that I can piss into a shot glass across the length of the bar, and not spill a drop..."
                    The bartender says, "you're nuts, but I'll take that bet.."
                    The guy stand up on the bar, whips out his pecker, and starts pissing. It goes all over the place. The bartender laughs hysterically as he cleans up the mess.
                    The guy pays the bartender with a hundred dollar bill, and doesn't seem phased at all.
                    The bartender says, "why did you make such a stupid bet?"
                    The guy says, "see that guy looking in the window crying? I bet him five hundred that I could stand on your bar and piss all over it, and you'd laugh..."

Enjoy

SJ

Comment

Arsby, could not find that joke thread. Any directions? This one is pretty bad though.

A hunter kills a deer and brings it home. He decides to clean and serve the deer meat for supper. He knows his kids are fussy eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is. So he doesn't tell them.

His little boy, Jimmy, keeps asking him, "What's for supper dad?" "You'll see", he replies.

They start eating supper and his daughter keeps asking him what they are eating.

"Ok", says her dad, "Here's a hint. It's what your mother sometimes calls me."

His daughter screams... "Don't eat it Jimmy! It's an asshole!"

Comment

P.S. Could not get in through the link.

Comment

Seadog!

VERY bad joke, but not nearly as bad as mine. Here it is in it's entirety:

So this guy walks up to a fancy restaurant, but is stopped at the door by the Maitre D'.
                          "This is a fine restaurant, gentlemen must wear ties," he is told.
                          He tells the Maitre D' he thinks he has one in the car.
                          He can't find a tie in the car, but he does find the jumper cables.
                          He goes back to the restaurant with the jumper cables around his neck.
                          The Maitre D' looks at him and says,
                          "Sir, you may come in. But don't start anything!"

Try this link for all of the old jokes...
                          the whole joke strand

Comment

Excellent, Slipjig.

Yes, we do need a new joke thread.

Where, do you suppose?

Comment

Yeah, pretty bad Arsby - what about this?

A guy stood over his tee shot for what seemed an eternity, looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed. He was driving his partner nuts.
                              Finally his exasperated partner says, "What's taking so long? Hit the blasted ball!"
                              The guy answers, "My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot."
                              "Forget it, man," said his partner, "you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of hitting her from here!"

Comment

Fair 'nough, Seadog. You topped... 'er, bottomed... me.

Let's try again to get you to that joke thread...
                                From the front page of Abbywinters.com Forum that lists all of the main forums,
                                click into Test Messages at the bottom,
                                then click into Hello at the top.
                                That has a bunch of jokes, good and bad.

But first, a cute one from the archive:

So there was this guy in a bar, drinking alone. He hears a small voice. "Nice tie," it says. He looks around, sees no one, keeps drinking.
                                He hears another teeny voice. "Nice shirt." He looks around, no one is there.
                                He's worried, so he rings for the bartender. "Is there someone here," he asks. "I might be hearing voices."
                                The bartender responds, "Oh, that's the peanuts. They're complimentary."

Comment

Thanks Arsby, I'll give it a go and get back to you.

Let's get the new thread started. You guys give me a clue. I love these really bad jokes, but I wonder if you can take this one - not bad, but absolutely dire.

You asked for it!

A down and out walks into a high class bar. The barman says "Down and outs are not allowed in here". The guy says "I don't want a drink, please give me a cocktail stick." A minute later another walks in and the barman tells him the same thing, but the guy just wants a cocktail stick. Five minutes later another down and out walks in. By this time the barman is furious and says "I have told your friends that we don't have down and outs in here." The guy says "I don't want a drink, could you please give me a straw?" The barman gives him the straw and asks, "What is going on?" The down and out replies "Someone was sick outside, but all the best bits are gone!"

Comment

Seadog, your joke was rated NWE - Not While Eating.
                                    I was eating lunch when I read it.
                                    Not any more!

So ya like sick jokes, huh?

Q: What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose?
                                    A: Full!

Q: What do you call an anorexic with a yeast infection?
                                    A: A quarter-pounder with cheese!

Little Johnny's mother decided to give her son an anatomy lesson one day, so she took off all of her clothes and pointed to her vagina, and said, "Johnny. This is where you come from."
                                    Johnny went to school the next day smiling and insisting all his friends now refer to him as "Lucky Johnny."
                                    "Why?" one asked.
                                    Johnny held his fingers an inch apart and said, "Because I came this close to being a turd."

Comment

That last one was really good!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X