Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaya

Hiya

New model, Kaya. I am loving this location, and these models. She's a yoga instructor. >

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/471.jpg

At last!
    A chick with a full head of hair img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
    Great pic

Comment

This is more like it. Looking forward to seeing more of this lovely lady

Comment

Wow! Cool shots, great location, great light, great girl-next-door model.

I really enjoy the way you let her play around with her panties. It's very sexy.

Also it's nice to see "explicit" pictures that show both her entire body, as in kaya047.jpg, and undistored closeups as in kaya048.jpg.

Yeah, she starts stretching her lips out of shape a few shots later, and I'm sure after that she'll stop being sexy for a moment while she splashes pee on her feet. But those distractions are usually over in a couple of frames and after that we can look forward to more Kaya being her cute bendy self.

I don't know how you keep finding these distinctive, natural, and very cute models, and photographing them so beautifully. But thanks!

figleaf

Comment

how is it all those nasty bugs and crawly things dont get into the house without screens on the windows?

i'd be screaming myself into catatonia in no time. i DO NOT LIKE BUGS!!!

i think kaya has a very pretty smile when she allows a full-blown demonstration and i love her hairy underarms and pubic bush img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

her slender legs and torso and butt, so niiice

Comment

Beautiful set, Abby.

Comment

Went back to this set after watching the X-rated preview video. Kaya looks wonderfully flexible, cute, warm and friendly. She could easy get me going to yoga classes (even if I was the only guy there). More fool the others I say. Just thought I'd show my appreciation for this young lady in case she ever checks out the messages.
              Great location as well.

I particularly loved the video of her playing with her hairy bush! Just thought I'd share that.

Comment

Kaya is absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Video?

Sweatyfox, I see no video available. I wonder if it was once available but now has been taken off the website.

Comment

Yes, there was a video that has been taken off.

Welcome to AW & the boards.

Lxm

Comment

lux, was it the bugs or the pee or the pits or what??? heck, man, i never had time to even see the woman,,,

so this happens from time to time???

(reading mind)...ah, i see, okay. well, thanks for the info....

dancer

Comment

Explanation here

Comment

she has best pussy ever

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X