• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lex

Hiya

Another new model, Lex.

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/473.jpg

Any guys from the UK here? If so is it just me or does she look a lot like Lisa (Lucy Benjamin?) from Eastenders?

Comment

By the way, I'd kind of written Lex off based on her original image. She looks stressed out and in that pose she's almost a poster child for anti-gaper legislation.

But she's strikingly pretty, not to mention highly alert and alive. She's also nice and lean. And somehow she can even look sultry with pee backsplashing on her legs! (Rule of thumb: never pee in a cold room on a tile floor)

The rest of her series shows she's sexually comfortable and erotically imaginative. Definitely worth another look. Please post more of her series if you've got 'em. Also how about upgrading her sample pic to something more like lex174.jpg, maybe rotated 90 degrees? Her current one doesn't do her justice.

figleaf

Comment

Now this is funny

Lex,

thank you for this funny video. I'm speaking of the fartings. I have never seen a girl doing anything nearly as funny as these noises. Great :-)

By the way, I also enjoyed your peeing video very much.

Greetings from Germany
        Fury

Comment

Welcome to AW FuryDE, hope you enjoy your stay (I am pretty sure you will). Speaking of fanny farts or funny farts , you probably find Kendras second video as hilarious as I found it, there's more of it to you to enjoy.

yusa

Comment

Of course fanny farts are not that uncommon here in the states....however the ones we are more familiar with come out another orafice. and is usually a preface to another activity (which I won't mention here.. 0

Comment

Lex and Kendra-Queef Fanny Fart

The Lex fanny fart-queef came as a nice surprise to me as well as Kendra. It would be nicely welcomed I think if more of the AW models could be allowed to offer up the occasional serenade of vag music. I think there's more interest and curiosity about fanny farts than one might think. Ladies, let 'em rip. Queef loud & proud!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X