Where's Gracie's smile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Gracie's smile?

I just signed up to congratulate her to her B'day, and all of a sudden her picture next to her posts vanished. How can this be?

It's still there on my computer. Hmmm, interesting mystery. Can't wait for someone to unravel this one ...

btw, welcome to the boards. I respect and totally understand why your first posts would be to Gracie ... isn't she the coolest!

Comment

Paniscus,

Have a look at your User CP.
      In the "Edit options" page see if the "Show Avatars" option is checked.
      That should solve the problem.

Welcome to AW & the boards.
      Enjoy your stay.

Lxm
      Attached Files

Comment

It's quite likely the pics are there if you are not logged in, but not, by default, when you are logged in. Until you change the setting as demonstrated by Luxman.

Comment

And now Paniscus knows how great aw.com's customer service is, too. Now get out and celebrate the New Year, Vid Dude

Comment

Thanks - problem solved!

Originally posted by matchless
            And now Paniscus knows how great aw.com's customer service is, too. Now get out and celebrate the New Year, Vid Dude
            Yes, i do! Thanks a lot, and a happy new year from me, too!

Paniscus, who wonders if he's the only one who encountered that issue or if everyone else is just smarter.

Comment

Same thing happened to me months ago too, I just had a faint memory that the solution was in the "Edit options".

yusa

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X