Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intimate Moments is the very best! Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intimate Moments is the very best! Agree?

I like all kinds of stuff in vidclips, but the intimate moments section on AW is the very best. What a great idea to set up a camera and leave the girls alone while they're masturbating. To me the most exciting of all adult video clips is watching girls having REAL orgasms ... and that's what I see in the IM section. Abby, you're the best for having this on your site.
    The other clips on Girl/Girl, redux and so on.... is also great, but not that many real orgasms there. So my absolute number one is IM. Who agrees with me?

Erik (from Holland, Europe)

me.

Comment

I'm old-fashioned and prefer pictures - certainly for the solo girls.

Comment

I defintely agree. However, some real g/b would be nice, but I know not Abby's interest.

Comment

I think the IM's are great - as part the overall offering - love the GG as well.

Comment

Did you guys (and maybe girls) see the Joan vid in the intimate moments section? I think it's the best! That's what I would call an orgasm. Great to watch. A definate MUST SEE!

Comment

The only reason for my being on this site are the IMs excellent. doubleIMs are even greater.

Comment

I just saw the Calibre orgasm.. All I can say is WOW ... that was spectacular too! Calibre, you're great!

Comment

After searching for years to find a website such as this, I finally found one that shows reality, not like this fake, acted, follow script crap you see anywhere else. I'm glad to have found Abby Winters IM.

Comment

IMs are Spectacular!

I, too, am only here for the IM videos. I know there is a place for the rest, but the IMs are my only interest. I've searched the Internet, and to date have found nothing that compares to AW's IMs. I prefer the solo IMs. WHile the doubles are keepers, I enjoy those where the model is candidly "captured." Leave 'em alone to do their thing...that's the ticket -- no one else has anything remotely like this.

Also, I prefer seeting the entire model, in-frame (head to toes); and a smaller "logo" that does not cover the model's body in any way, shape, or form would be appreciated.

A suggestion: Abby, you have "littlemutts.com" as a Link Favorite. I subscribed and found it to be a total rip-off. Although the quality of the filming is higher, the site is nothing less than an advertizement for DVD sales. There is constant "Web-cut" editing, and absolutely no filming of any orgasms in the solo-masturbation videos on the site. In fact, if the DVDs are anything like the filming in the "Web-cut" stuff, I wouldn't waste money on them either. I just don't believe you're going to get many kudos for recommending it. Offered, IMHO.

Hans, who is looking forward to an AW IMs Only site!

Comment

WHile the doubles are keepers, I enjoy those where the model is candidly "captured." Leave 'em alone to do their thing...that's the ticket
                      I too feel the IMs are excellent and the solos are where it's at.

Not sure what you mean by 'keepers', but my view is that the doubles generally suck, and seem forced/acted, which
                      kinda goes against the whole philisophy imho.

Comment

I enjoyed Louisa and Maryjane recent double IM very much!

What do you think people ??

Comment

Originally posted by tango54
                          After searching for years to find a website such as this, I finally found one that shows reality, not like this fake, acted, follow script crap you see anywhere else. I'm glad to have found Abby Winters IM.
                          I'm glad you have found Abby Winters too. I must admit i have never actually faked an orgasm. Whats the point? I can take a woman alittle amount of time to really get into what she is doing and really relax, why would you want to rip yourself of the pleasure of actually having an orgasm. I must also admit that i five orgasms within 9 hours over the weekend. 4 by masturbation!! And all felt fantastic - i was tired but felt great!!!!!

Comment

MMMM! Too bad you didn't film them by any chance? I'm actually looking forward to your next one, a little more lighting perhaps? And I don't mean more candle power.

Comment

i really enjoyed doing the IM with Mary-jane! we had to keep reminding ouselves that it wasnt a GG and we were ment to be touching ourselves not each other! but hopefully we will be able to do a GG with abby there to watch!(and film of course!)

xxx

Comment

The double IMs are very good as long as the models keep their hands to themselves!

Comment

The IM's are the only reason I joined.I seldom even look elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by tango54
                                    The double IMs are very good as long as the models keep their hands to themselves!
                                    Awwww... cant i touch her. pleassssseeeee!!!!!!

Would have loved to have touched Christiana more. She's a cutie, so Lara Croft like. Brilliant person too!! However i really like touching myself so i agree that us models do need to touch ourselves alot more and more and more and more.

Comment

Margaret, you can do anything you like, as long as you keep them candles burning! And, yeah keep toching more and more and more and show us.

Comment

Margaret,

Honey, you don't understand how hard it was for me not to touch you during our double IM. You are an awesome chick and so damn sexy!!
                                        Seriously, give me a call if you dont feel like being alone one night, I'll certainly join you!!

When I mentioned I wanted to do a Tier 3, I was hoping they might mention that you were thinking of doing one too. But oh well, I feel so lucky I got Gabrielle. But maybe next time, eh hon???

...xox

Comment

Originally posted by christiana
                                          Margaret,

Honey, you don't understand how hard it was for me not to touch you during our double IM. You are an awesome chick and so damn sexy!!
                                          Seriously, give me a call if you dont feel like being alone one night, I'll certainly join you!!

When I mentioned I wanted to do a Tier 3, I was hoping they might mention that you were thinking of doing one too. But oh well, I feel so lucky I got Gabrielle. But maybe next time, eh hon???

...xox
                                          Awwww sweetie - i miss you. Will have to drop in to the office and give you a pash

Gabrielle is an awesome girl and the shoot looks wicked!! So wrapped that you working with Abby now, i can call in a see you anytime.

Love to share a night with you or maybe two hehe

Comment

Yes, you and christiana did put on quite a performance. I like the strp-tease part of the IM.

Comment

was already melting imagining lovely margaret gettint at it 4 times during the week end, as cute as she was during the candle IM. Now thinking about her welcoming Christiana for a "whatever" session. Thank god we got some videos to sharpen the imaging...
                                              Ladies, keep writing yourself those "i wanna touch you" declarations... They sure touch me anyway
                                              Prayers to the lovely lady of the low hand !

Comment

When I mentioned I wanted to do a Tier 3, I was hoping they might mention that you were thinking of doing one too.
                                                Hah! I think I was right.

Lxm

Comment

Margaret,

...xox
                                                  Originally posted by Margaret
                                                  Awwww sweetie - i miss you. Will have to drop in to the office and give you a pash

Gabrielle is an awesome girl and the shoot looks wicked!! So wrapped that you working with Abby now, i can call in a see you anytime.

Love to share a night with you or maybe two hehe
                                                  Am I dreaming ... I just had to repeat these posts again ... it's too good to be true

Comment

Nah Matchless your not dreaming. I would love to fool around with Christiana, she is a great girl, loads of personality which is great. You need to have fun when fooling about.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                                                      Am I dreaming ... I just had to repeat these posts again ... it's too good to be true
                                                      I'm with Matchless on this one. The two of you together... OMG!

Comment

Reading that actually made an audible "whouuuahhhh" escape from my lips. Haven't had that happen when I was alone just reading something!

RT...

Comment

He he he he.........oh the possibilities.......

...xox

Comment

You know that could just be so much fun. We could borrow camera from work and film ourselves or at least take stills ourselves anyway.... I know what i'll be dreaming of tonight......

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X