Anybody ever hear of a Sybian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever hear of a Sybian?

I ran across a video recently of a girl on one of these and I have never seen such an intense orgasm as she displayed. I wonder if any of the AW models would like to try one in the videos? I can only imagine the experience!

Check it out and maybe someone will want to try one!

No, I am not affiliated with the company!

Hi Glider,

It has been mentioned here a few times

General website discussion; opinions and feedback on design and functionality, section feedback

General website discussion; opinions and feedback on design and functionality, section feedback

Search brings up 20 threads that contain the word "sybian". This might be a good time to mention the search tool in the top line of each forum page. It is not as powerful as google, but it works pretty well and the "advanced search" have options for limiting the scope. Check it out.

BigSpud

Comment

Thanks, Spud. As I said before, maybe this should be part of the FAQ page ... not that it will stop people from asking, but it will give Abby, or Luxman, or anyone an easy place to refer people. No offense meant to glider ... I asked questions that were answered in the FAQ's in my early postings as well ...

Comment

Guess I should read a little more throoughly!

I should have searched this subject more deeply. When I saw the video posted on a usenet I was totally consumed in the moment! Thanks Spud, for directing me to the source. Whew................

Comment

Hi, Glider.

Although I wouldn't recommend joining (boooooring!) any sybian videos from the cdgirls.com website are worth a look.

I joined a place called sybianworld.com years ago. The videos were tiny and there wasn't much content back then. Has anyone looked at it recently?

I've watched a bunch of those hi quality cdgirls sybian vids (found 'em in the newsgroups), and IMHO after a while all the vids look pretty much alike. With the girls huffing and hooting and hollering and bucking, it reminds me of mechanical bull riding in the bars. Or maybe a type of torture.

Comment

Funny! I always thought a sybian was a monkey of sorts?
            I have watched numerous video clips of women 'riding' the sybian. Although, the facial expressions are indeed awesome, the noise is a big negative.

Comment

Originally posted by tango54
              Funny! I always thought a sybian was a monkey of sorts?
              LOL! I think you mean 'simian'!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                I joined a place called sybianworld.com years ago. The videos were tiny and there wasn't much content back then. Has anyone looked at it recently?
                Sybianworld is okay-ish, if you look hard enough there are quite a few hidden gems. I stumbled across a new site last year called Sybianrodeo which was alright, but again nothing special.

Sybfun doesn't have downloadable videos, but has plenty of very enticing screencaptures that neatly demonstrate the orgasmic power of the device.

CD Girls is too 'mainstream' for my liking, everything seems so artificial and fake...........yuk!

Comment

OH! A simian! I wondered why anyone would ride a monkey? Then again ........!

Comment

Sure girls on machines is fine.Girls on guys is better,and girls alone is best.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X