Some ideas for g/g shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some ideas for g/g shoots

First of all, it's a great site-keep it up. In a spirit of trying to keep you ahead. I thought I'd make some suggestions for future g/g shoots that are simple, in keeping with the site, girls would (probaby) happily do and won't get anyone arrested.

I like girls together in the bath so my first suggestion is to start off and/or end T2/T3 shoots there-you could even do the pre and post-interviews there. For example, one girl in the bath (who doesn't take part in the main shoot) could bathe the other two in turn, while they are being interviewed. After the shoot you could repeat the process but with all three present. Or, the two girls in the shoot could start off in the bath and end there too. Other variations on this theme could be to have one of the girls in the tub and the other one then comes in, strips and joins her-preferably not having met before.

For a T3, have two pairs of girls side by side, pehaps on twin beds. There are lots of possible variations here, for example one pair could be underway and the other pair then comes into the room, or maybe one watches the other for a while and then gets started theselves. There could even be a swap of partners part way through. Imagine the sight and sounds of not just one but two teams of girls enthusastically coming to orgasm (think Choe/Lucinda and Jackie/Armine?)

Blindfolds have been mentioned elsewhere on the boards and they add an element of fun and surprise. For example, you could have two blindfolded girls strip each other. Or, have both girls already naked but blindfolded, who "meet" for the first time by runnng their hands over each other and then take the blindfolds off. Either way, it would be great to see their reaction when the blindfolds come off and they see their naked partner for the first time.

Run a competition. For example, five girls with no previous g/g experience would each perform four T3s with the others ie ten pairings in all (or if that's too many, four girls with six pairings) . There could then be a members and girls vote for the favourite pair and for an individual, producing overall winners. I might even offer a cash prize if I can set the rules!

A game like strip poker (it doesn't have to be poker, of course) has lots of possibilities. For example, you could play two teams of two or three. The losers for each round could either strip as the game proceeds or you could keep score and wait until the end. The losing team would then pay forfeits-dancing, exercise, mild spanking, whatever. Again, best if the girls haven't met prior to the video.

Finally, I think that it would be interesting to do the video before the stills for all tiers of g/g shoots, or even have no stills if that's a problem. And do them with brand new, inexperienced girls who haven't even done a single girl shoot. If you did this you would capture the natural awkwardness of real girls stripping in front of strangers for the first time, which would be really sexy.

Anyway, there you are, some ideas to consider and hopefully to try. I've got more but I'll save them for another time.

Any comments?

As a very oral male, the gg shoots have been very educational and have earned me some nice compliments. Thank you all!

For future shoots, how about a few toys both vaginal and anal? Also if something feels good I would like to hear the girls say so or talk about it. I know from my own experiences that a few words at the right time can not only help me with what I am doing but are also exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcio

I like girls together in the bath so my first suggestion is to start off and/or end T2/T3 shoots there-you could even do the pre and post-interviews there. For example, one girl in the bath (who doesn't take part in the main shoot) could bathe the other two in turn, while they are being interviewed. After the shoot you could repeat the process but with all three present. Or, the two girls in the shoot could start off in the bath and end there too. Other variations on this theme could be to have one of the girls in the tub and the other one then comes in, strips and joins her-preferably not having met before.

For a T3, have two pairs of girls side by side, pehaps on twin beds. There are lots of possible variations here, for example one pair could be underway and the other pair then comes into the room, or maybe one watches the other for a while and then gets started theselves. There could even be a swap of partners part way through. Imagine the sight and sounds of not just one but two teams of girls enthusastically coming to orgasm (think Choe/Lucinda and Jackie/Armine?)

Blindfolds have been mentioned elsewhere on the boards and they add an element of fun and surprise. For example, you could have two blindfolded girls strip each other. Or, have both girls already naked but blindfolded, who "meet" for the first time by runnng their hands over each other and then take the blindfolds off. Either way, it would be great to see their reaction when the blindfolds come off and they see their naked partner for the first time.

Anyway, there you are, some ideas to consider and hopefully to try. I've got more but I'll save them for another time.

Any comments?
      Marcio, a very well thought out post!
      I liked all the ideas and these 3 appeal to me the most. The bathing idea and being washed is great. I would love to see hair being washed with a girl leaning over the tub and her breasts and nipples rubbing on the face of the girl she is washing. My ex-ex used to do that for me!
      The classic 4some idea is exciting as well. You gave it some good points in which to make it exciting to watch.
      The blindfolds - Now that is hot! I put a thread in Abby's original request of what we wanted to see and made a game out of it. Love to see it come to fruition.

Random Thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by earmuffs
        As a very oral male, the gg shoots have been very educational and have earned me some nice compliments. Thank you all!
        Beautifull, Earmuffs!

Jo has a thread going What do you like? Where have you been? in which she's collecting just what it is that people like about the AW site. You should go over and tell her this - it might be one of the best she gets.

Welcome to the boards!

- L

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X