This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage 49 a TLOS

I like many things about this site - the way the girls look natural, and haven’t shaved their pussies, for starters. However, I have just been looking at “Backstage 49”. What a truckload of shit! (a TLOS) - what’s the point pf such a compilation? As I said, this site had many positives going for it. If B49 is a normal Backstage, then ‘Backstage’, is NOT one of these positives.

Perhaps you could tell us what's your problem with BS49, or probably all the BS sets because I can't find anything special in 49.

Backstage is clearly a compilation of take outs from the regular sets, as well as specially shot behind the scene pictures.
    Backstage is a bonus part of the site that interests a lot of people. Obviously you're not one of them.
    No problem that you don't like it, I do respect you opinion, but I don't like your term "truckload of shit".

Lxm

Comment

You mightn't like it, but there's no other way to describe it. My remarks refered only to BS49. If the other other BS's are like this, then i can;t see anything more pointless

Comment

I invite you to have closer look of any of the other BS sets and tell us if they're different to you.
        You also didn't explain what's the problem you have with BS 49.

BTW: There's always another way to say something.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by ramscrota
          If the other other BS's are like this, then I can't see anything more pointless
          I think you've overlooked the nature of the name of this section: Backstage. It's images that are from behind the scenes, that are outtakes from the existing sets. They're additional for those who are curious and like to be entertained. They've been an overwhelmingly popular part of the site since they were introduced. But you have to understand what they're for to really appreciate them, I suppose.

Comment

Look at BS 49 and ask yourself: do you seriously think a set like that would convince anyone to join this site? I think not! Plenty of other sets & videos in this site might have that effect, but not BS49! I want to emphasis that this is in no way meant to denegrate the models - most of them are gorgeous. I just cannot see the point of a collection of unconnected shots of lots of different models that don't tell a story. And I object to being told to explain why I don't like a compilation which anyone with any brains can see is utter garbage.
            I am simply making it known what I thought of a particular set. Nothing will change my opinion of that set, and I certainly won't be loading any more 'Backstage' sets again. If the webmasters think it's good marketting to persist with BS, that's their choice.
            As for my language, I guess I agree - a TLOF might be more'genteel' (a truckload of faeces.). However, when was the last time you said "I gotta go and have a faeces?" More likely you said "I gotta go and have a shit."
            I'm not going to muck around with woossy statements like "I thought BS49 was below standard" - I would only do that if I felt the photography was poor, the models looked unterested, the lighting was bad - that kind of thing. That was not the problem with BS49. It's problem was that it was utter crap.

Comment

And I object to being told to explain why I don't like a compilation which anyone with any brains can see is utter garbage.
              So, in other words, Vid Dude, myself and a whole bunch of members here have no brains?
              I think you are getting pretty offensive.

Let me tell you this:
              You like AW and most of the stuff here, that's great and you're highly welcome.
              You told us that for you BS is crap: Ok, no problem, just stay out of BS, it's not for you.
              As I wrote, I accept your opinion and I respect it.
              Everyone knows now what you think, so there's nuff said in my eyes!

I don't convince you, you'll newer convince me, so we should stop now.
              Anyway I would like to see the opinion of other members now.

Lxm

Comment

I've always clike the Backstage sets because they contain more pictures of the ladies that I'd like to see more of and the Back stage sets have those extra pictures that we might not have seen-I like'm..

Comment

I love Backstage! All the candid shots of the hot models I've been admiring! I especially love seeing the GG girls when they're not in the throes of passion - and there are two GGs in BS49! I also love the snaps of staff members, and some of my favourite (clothed) Jamie shots are in BS49.
                  Of course nobody joins because of the Backstage! Backstage is a perk for the members who feel they have got to know this or that model. Neither would I cancel if Backstage were taken off, but I sure would miss it!

BTW, who is the blond girl in this pic?

Comment

I belive that the BS sets add a lot to the main sets and other sets. If Ramscrota would look at the profile he would find that the staff would tell him things about the shoot that he would never know otherwise. Also there is a lot of hummer at times that can be found here. In all great to have.

c

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
                      BTW, who is the blond girl in this pic?
                      That is Lani, though in her set she's not yet blonde.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman

Lxm
                        I'd hate to disagree with the finest archivist in the world, but are you sure? I thought that was Joanne who with Jamie is standing either side of Connie.

Comment

Oops, could be that you're right.
                          To be honest I'm always confused by these two.
                          When I say it's Joanne, someone comes up with "no, it's Lani" and vice versa.

You know, nobody is perfect, call me nobody.

Lxm

Comment

Where is Lani ?

Lxm
                            Back in September 2005 Lani returned to the Boards and said she would be doing a Redux shoot.
                            May I know if this shoot did happen - as Lani seems to have gone away again ?
                            Which makes me sad - I really like her " In the Bath " video and " I bought new underwear " shoot.
                            Thankyou

TowelBoy

Comment

... And I object to being told to explain why I don't like a compilation which anyone with any brains can see is utter garbage.....
                              Originally posted by luxman
                              I invite you to have closer look of any of the other BS sets and tell us if they're different to you.
                              You also didn't explain what's the problem you have with BS 49.
                              Hey Ramscrota,

I did not join AW for BS49 (or any other BS set for that matter) and I do not stay here for them. BUT they (as a general rule) are very interesting to ME.

This is one of those matters of taste and without very specific comments as to what is not enjoyable there is no possibility that I will be shifted in my views.

BTW, I think there are better BS sets than 49, but it is far from "utter crap".

Tell 'em BigSpud sent ya!

Comment

I agree with the members that have posted here, of course other than Ramscrota. I love Backstage, because we get the see pictures that are not on the initial sets, and of course the staff. I find those a complementary of the original, and whatever you may say, I agree with BigSpud, it is far from being "crap". Over and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Roops
                                  I'd hate to disagree with the finest archivist in the world, but are you sure? I thought that was Joanne who with Jamie is standing either side of Connie.
                                  Thanks, Lxm and Roops. I still can't decide which of you is right, but you made me go back and check them both out again, which was an hour well spent.

Back on topic, do you think maybe he meant Backstage 94, which was much more recent? And was it the acronym 'BS' that caused him to call it a TLOS?

Comment

guys, guys, he's trolling. He just wants to get a reaction.

Locking this thread.

a

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X