Models who also appear on other friendly sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Models who also appear on other friendly sites

Just a small suggestion from a very happy customer--I know that some of the models have also done shoots for ISM, Beautiful Agony, Girls Out West, etc. What are the chances of having such info listed on the bio page, along with the name they use on that site? From ISM I've found pics of Verity, Darcy, Lisa M and others I can't recall at the moment. It's always a pleasant suprise to see a familiar face! Apologies if this has been answered in another thread, but if so, I couldn't find it.

Thanks,
    HM

I don't know about you, but I actually find it kinda fun to discover all this the hard way. The human brain excels at facial recognition, so you might as well make use of those abilities

Comment

ooOOooo thats a tricky one... dont think the chances are very high for a couple of reasons, one being model confidentiality and another a business issue, im with diablo the hunt is fun... and since you'll find so many models that cross over it shouldnt be hard...

Comment

My only request is that they use the same alias on all the sites, because when I'm on AW, my brain has Verity ingrained on the girl I know as Verity and then when she's called something else, it is a disconnect.
        Imagine that Jamie is not Jamie. She really does look like Jamie.

Alleyes

Comment

Just like we couldn't get used to calling you Allears!

I think I could make a good Allmouth though...

RT...

Comment

Originally posted by alleyes1
            My only request is that they use the same alias on all the sites, because when I'm on AW, my brain has Verity ingrained on the girl I know as Verity and then when she's called something else, it is a disconnect.

Alleyes
            "Verity" means "the truth", doesn´t it? So Verity must be her true name.

/Eberhard

Comment

Originally posted by eberhard
              "Verity" means "the truth", doesn´t it? So Verity must be her true name.
              According to this theory, Eberhard must mean "naive".

Don't take offence, just kidding.

Welcome to AW and the boards.

Enjoy your stay!

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts
                Just like we couldn't get used to calling you Allears!

I think I could make a good Allmouth though...

RT...
                RT, you sly dog. I never saw your response to my post

Actually, I am Allears on Napster !!!!

Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by alleyes1

Alleyes
                  I agree with Diablo also, it's fun being as many people as people, almost secret like, like I have different lives all around the world. How very Alias like! Like the TV show, not sure if you know that one?

Comment

yeh, hunt for me..... lol more fun that way, but some people already found me i liked being known as "cle" it was fun name..... but its not a name that you would take seriously as being my real one thats for sure!

Comment

Abbreviation !

Originally posted by paula
                      i liked being known as "cle" it was fun name.....
                      but its not a name that you would take seriously as being my real one thats for sure!
                      Dear Paula,

Was it " Cle " as in Clementine ? ... As in the 1880's Western song ... Oh My Darling, Clementine.

or

Was it from Cleopatra ... As in the Queens of Ancient Egypt ?

Personally I like Paula.

TowelBoy

Comment

haha towelboy it was actualy "cle" coas i was gonna add "taurus" as a last name, but it prob would have been too long, so i just left it at cle

Comment

Cute as a Button !

Originally posted by paula
                          haha towelboy it was actualy "cle" cos i was gonna add "taurus" as a last name,
                          but it prob would have been too long, so i just left it at cle
                          Dear Paula,

So what you're saying is your " other " name should have been ... " Cli " ... as in Clip ...
                          Now see I'd rather imagine you as a " Rosebud " or even a " Petal "

TowelBoy

Comment

As I recall Chloe B. had some trouble remembering her ISM pseudonym during the snowman video, which led to a priceless reaction shot from Paula!

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talkling about, it's Paula and Chloe building a snowman naked on I Shot Myself, and one of my favorite videos on any website ever!!

Hey did you guys hear they've done a GG shoot together? (sarcasm. brilliant.)

Comment

I think I must be slower than everyone else on here... I had no idea that Paula was Cle! Paula, I think I like you even more now! Snowchicks absolutely rocks. I cna't believe I didn't notice of my own accord.

Comment

I was Quite Shocked !

Originally posted by Jemma
                                I think I must be slower than everyone else on here... I had no idea that Paula was Cle!
                                Paula, I think I like you even more now! Snowchicks absolutely rocks. I can't believe I didn't notice of my own accord.
                                Dear Jemma,

I haven't joined ISM ... but I had a tinka around with the site.
                                I was a bit surprised with what I discovered.
                                However, I wouldn't pan it for anyone else.

TowelBoy

Comment

Actually, I am Allears on Napster !!!!
                                  And on the Passing Gas forum on phlatulence.com I am known as... well, you can figure it out, eh?

Comment

Are there friendly sites how friendly

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X