X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Petra. OMG

Hi guys

*sigh* What can I say?

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/491.jpg

I like her. When do her pics start showing up?

Comment

She is fantastic looking and those nipples are just extraordinary -- can't wait to see more!

Comment

You can say...

There's a ton of pix and video with her and Jill making out coming soon. heh-heh

Nice look - schoolgirl. *sigh*

She is great! Thanks, Abby!

Slipjig

Comment

Interesting shoot location. Subject is interesting too img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/smile.gif

Comment

Petra is soooo hot! She is up there with my fave models, she's just such a great chic!

Comment

So, Susie...

If you think she's so hot - when are you going to be on video with her, hmmm?

That would be something to see...

SlipJig

Comment

Video, you say? Abby? Elvaar?

Comment

Slipjig... I know something you don't know! Nyer nyer!

Comment

We COULD tell you there's video somewhere of Petra wrapping Susie in duct tape and cutitng her clothes off with scissors while molesting her most wickedly, but then you'd think it was just a wet dream...

Comment

i thought that was a wet dream...

Comment

Wait...
                        I'm trying to visualize this...
                        Who is cutting the clothes off?
                        And whose clothes are being cut off?
                        And who is being molested? By whom?
                        This is killing me.

Comment

Regardless, I want the molesting and clothes cutting to happen ASAP!
                          SlipJig

Comment

I just went through the Petra shoot again.

Abby, this shoot was really great work. Even better to see the second time...

Thanks,

Sj

Comment

yes yes yes yes yes.... more more more

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                                Hi guys

*sigh* What can I say?

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/491.jpg

Comment

petra

when peoples of the same gender hold hands or kiss in the public domain (the thought police overshadow, then both become
                                  poitioned for public inspection) there in the recessess of the under-mind shaded by the over-canopy of love, when the fleash is open to the air,yet restrained,thought-creating, the under-angles respond to tampering. as both of you prefrom in this journey
                                  one is filted through her thorns, toevoke responces to her warmed regions, to enlighten discrepancies, thus the methodology of
                                  pain and love in mutual hospitality afford pleasure for both. the employment of the tape upon breasts,mouth,eyes,vigina shows
                                  in thoes hemispheres,human frailty and indemnity for the ice -mind. the under-mind and toungue work the human tapestry pinned against the night shadows. then in the for-kneeling posture one is pleasured and the under- mind goes higher inland
                                  for both
                                  lemark

Comment

???

Comment

Is there any key handy to decipher this enigma?

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by lemark
                                        when peoples of the same gender hold hands or kiss in the public domain (the thought police overshadow, then both become
                                        poitioned for public inspection) there in the recessess of the under-mind shaded by the over-canopy of love, when the fleash is open to the air,yet restrained,thought-creating, the under-angles respond to tampering. as both of you prefrom in this journey
                                        one is filted through her thorns, toevoke responces to her warmed regions, to enlighten discrepancies, thus the methodology of
                                        pain and love in mutual hospitality afford pleasure for both. the employment of the tape upon breasts,mouth,eyes,vigina shows
                                        in thoes hemispheres,human frailty and indemnity for the ice -mind. the under-mind and toungue work the human tapestry pinned against the night shadows. then in the for-kneeling posture one is pleasured and the under- mind goes higher inland
                                        for both
                                        lemark
                                        Well..... I couldn't have put it more succinctly if I tried!

Comment

I think the Petra and Susie shoot blew his mind...literally!

Woohoo! This is my 700th post!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
                                            I think the Petra and Susie shoot blew his mind...literally!
                                            Is there anybody it DID'T do that to?

Originally posted by Peter552
                                            Woohoo! This is my 700th post!
                                            Congrats on your milestone Peter!

Comment

Thanks, Saxham. Yeah, that whole ritualistic bondage thing really doesn't do it for me as a rule, but that shoot was a major exception to the rule.

Comment

Wow, is that really you in that bondage shoot with petra susie? I know this shoot is old now, but I just wanted to say that I this is one of the hottest videos on AW! What I would give to do something like this... I have to admit I have a slight bondage fetish myself (only light mind you, pretty much what happened in this shoot is what I like)... you and petra looked like you had heaps of fun... I know AW is certainly not a bondage site, but a few more deviations along these lines would be awesome!

Luv Melinda
                                                Last edited by Melinda; 31 March 2007, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Heh, yep, thats me! That shoot is around five years old now. The good old days!

Ahhh, the blonde hair...what was I thinking?!

s

Comment

Hey Melinda, good to see you're turned on by what you see here. I think this shoot is still one of the master pieces on this fabulous site and I am silently waiting for something similar to be put up the site again, someday. You volunteer?

Comment

Spanking

Originally posted by nakedgirl View Post
                                                      Hey Melinda, good to see you're turned on by what you see here. I think this shoot is still one of the master pieces on this fabulous site and I am silently waiting for something similar to be put up the site again, someday. You volunteer?
                                                      Yeah, I'll volunteer for that! As I said, I don't mind a bit of light bondage... playing with handcuffs, blindfolds, stuff like that.... ooooh, and I love to be spanked!!! I must say that is one particular thing I really do like and often my bf and I have nice spanking sessions, there's just something about it I can't describe... it just feels nice! Wouldn't that make a really cool shoot here on AW, to see me (or anyone for that matter) get spanked by another girl . Anyone else out there into spanking (giving or receiving) like me?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                                        Anyone else out there into spanking (giving or receiving) like me?
                                                        Here's a list of potential candidates!
                                                        (I didn't do that list myself, but I'd seen it somewhere and just dug it out again).

Ooh! A video with Melinda and VanessaY in light bondage! That'd be great
                                                        If you like to tie the other (or be tied) to bedposts, be sure to watch the Fallon and OliviaM videos

Cheers,
                                                        -sqrt17

Comment

You should see if Shane'll lend you her little black paddle with the felt on one side (you know, the one she used on Matilda).

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                                            Heh, yep, thats me! That shoot is around five years old now. The good old days!

Ahhh, the blonde hair...what was I thinking?!

s
                                                            Don't forget about the duct tape coming off, not one of your favorite shoot parts IIRC....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X