Natural Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural Bush?

Not certain how current new model Tracy is classified as 'natural bush'.

It's little more than a fuzz.

Now Valerie however, that's a 'natural bush'

Well, that's obviously not her natural hair colour ... I would agree Tracy's short and curlys are shorter than usual, but there isn't any sign of shaving.

This category used to be called "full bush" and by that criteria, Tracy would not be included, but the change to natural means simply as is -- without evidence of shaving or trimming. The categorizing is not a perfect science and updates are happening all the time.

Regardless, she is a charming girl and I love her ideas for decorating a wall.

Comment

I think you guys are splitting hairs on the definition.

RT...

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
        ... The categorizing is not a perfect science and updates are happening all the time...
        What!!! When I was helping out we were told that it was a perfect science and could be precisely determind.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts
          I think you guys are splitting hairs on the definition.
          Please, please ... let's keep the bad puns in their proper place ...?

Comment

Sorry Matchless. It just blurted out!
            Hey - Stoneyyy is at 1000. Did you bake the cake? I got the party hats and balloons. Or are they called party hats and made of balloons...

RT...

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts
              Sorry Matchless. It just blurted out!
              Hey - Stoneyyy is at 1000. Did you bake the cake? I got the party hats and balloons. Or are they called party hats and made of balloons...

RT...
              How can you tell that here? Another one a little OT????

Comment

He is hiding in Thread Test with 1000
                Probably doing e-snow angels or something!

RT...

Comment

Way to go stoneyyy ... I guess I'll be there soon enough.

Mmmm ... 1000 post cake

Comment

This category used to be called "full bush" and by that criteria, Tracy would not be included, but the change to natural means simply as is -- without evidence of shaving or trimming.
                    Let's face though, she is trimmed however - very trimmed, and that goes for most of the recent models included in that catagory, and definitely therefore not 'natural', or 'bush', just slightly hairy... marginally replete with folicular enhancement if you like

Seems to me that a genuine 'natural bush' is becoming a very rare inclusion on the site

Comment

Tracy is a real cutie, no complaints, but I agree with Doggie bemoaning the scarcity of the old 1974 model bush. A classic indeed, highly valued by collectors. I confess to a little dissappointment at seeing beautiful Marilyn was partially trimmed, because it was clear that her pubic hair, if left alone, is capable of rivalling even Valerie (Hopefully we'll get an even hairier Redux, no?).

I know Abby and the staff encourage the models always to be as natural as possible, so I think the problem is the current fashion. Shaving and/or trimming is the norm nowadays, and Abby is not going to require the models to do something they wouldn't ordinarily do.

There's a fashion pendulum I'll be happy to see swing back someday.

Comment

Doggie, i think she's borderline. She's not trimmed, she's growing it out from being completely shaved.

a

Comment

Originally posted by Lindberg
                          Tracy is a real cutie, no complaints, but I agree with Doggie bemoaning the scarcity of the old 1974 model bush.
                          I liked Mothra's analogy a while back - "Like Buckwheat in a headlock scenario..."

RT...

Comment

Lindberg, it's not possible to get hairier in my redux than I was in my first set! I've just trimmed too (wanted someting diff) so when it's grown out again I'll see about a redux, not sure what with a recent influx of many new total spunks...sooo many cuties!

Comment

Congrats on post 1000, stoneyyy! There has never been a dull moment with you around. Matchless, keep going, you'll be there soon. Both you guys are fun to read...

Comment

Val, I meant a hairier Marilyn Redux. Until she grows it all the way out, you remain the undefeated bush queen!

While we're on the subject of the hair down there, I just want to point everyone to some recent beauties like Mollie, Brianna, Kanya, Imelda, Ivana and Jools, all of whom have very impressive triangles.

Inverted Triangle = Divine Feminine (At least, according to Da Vinci, by way of Dan Brown).

Comment

Inverted Triangle = Divine Feminine
                                  Is there any doubt?

Comment

Inverted Triangle = Divine Feminine (At least, according to Da Vinci, by way of Dan Brown).
                                    Did you just give away the end of the book ...? Because not everyone has read that book ...

... I'm saving myself for the movie version

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                                      Congrats on post 1000, stoneyyy! There has never been a dull moment with you around. Matchless, keep going, you'll be there soon. Both you guys are fun to read...
                                      Speaking of fun to read posts, look who's approaching 3000?

Comment

She's not trimmed, she's growing it out from being completely shaved.
                                        Ah yes, I didn't think of it that way

Shaving and/or trimming is the norm nowadays, and Abby is not going to require the models to do something they wouldn't ordinarily do.
                                        Is it though?

I think that's true for people who are models, celebrities and perhaps fashion conscious girls, but I'll wager that most ladies do little more than trim the bikini line.

Additionally, a great deal of the hairless models on the site have not just shaved, they've had the serious professional hair removal work including plucking all those anal ones (ouch) - regular girls don't do that!

Valerie - you're my heroine, wish all the 'natural bush' models had your assets.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                                          Did you just give away the end of the book ...?
                                          No, I did not give away the end of the book, though I believe spoilers have a statute of limitations, and I think it's roughly one year. Example: If you haven't seen "The Sixth Sense" yet, I have no problem revealing to you that Bruce Willis is actually a woman.

Comment

Actually someone did reveal the ending for Fight Club before I saw it and it didn't ruin in for me. I think in many stories, the journey is more important than the destination ... which may be why M. Night Shamalyan hasn't had a hit movie as big as that first one.

Comment

Originally posted by doggie
                                              Valerie - you're my heroine, wish all the 'natural bush' models had your assets.
                                              ooooooooh! thanks!

Comment

I confess to a little dissappointment at seeing beautiful Marilyn was partially trimmed, because it was clear that her pubic hair, if left alone, is capable of rivalling even Valerie (Hopefully we'll get an even hairier Redux, no?).
                                                Hey folks well I just thought I'd tell you that the bush is back in a big way and Valerie as bushy as she is has definately met her match lol!!!
                                                It's that armenian heritage, I used to be ashamed, I used to wax, but it just wouldn't go away, you lovely bush loving lot, you make me see it is not so bad to be bushy after all.

Comment

Bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by marilyn
                                                    It's that armenian heritage, I used to be ashamed, I used to wax, but it just wouldn't go away, you lovely bush loving lot, you make me see it is not so bad to be bushy after all.
                                                    Why ashamed? There's no need to be ashamed.
                                                    As you can see, a o lot of guy want a girl's pubes in a natural state.
                                                    What's more natural that an adult young woman has pubic hair.
                                                    I really love (or could say need) it!

Lxm

Comment

Marilyn, of course there´s nothing bad to be bushy, you´re so lovely so:

Let it grow, let it grow
                                                      Let it blossom, let it flow
                                                      In the sun, the rain, the snow
                                                      Love is lovely, let it grow

This song "Let It Grow" by Eric Clapton came to my mind

yusa

Comment

This thread gives me some confidence. If you guys like hair; you will like my redux. As Abbys request I am growing all pubic hair. I've been told that I am not allowed to touch it at all.

The wilder it gets the more self conscous and nervous I become. This thread gives me much more confidence to continue to let the little buggers grow! thanks guys! xoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Jemma
                                                          As Abbys request I am growing all pubic hair.
                                                          Woohoo, I'm looking forward to see this.

Lxm

Comment

What else does he do with it ?

Originally posted by Luxman
                                                            What's more natural that an adult young woman has pubic hair.
                                                            I really love (or could say need) it!

Lxm
                                                            So Luxman - You need it ... I'm almost afraid to ask - Do you collect it ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X