new to Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to Mac

WOW! Thought I was going to to see a lot more thinking would be involved, as PC does it for you, but, I find the reverse is true. It's really hard to remember basics and not the stuff MSN & others give you. What a joy to listen to Mozart while surfing. Just used some remembered c and unix commands and they worked. What a trip! Sorry to post this but someone has to hear. Called my Sister and told her to dump what she had and get Mac. My son works there and thought his objections BS. but after experiencing the difference I think this is definately the better way to go. My goodness, you even have some control over you invironment. Sorry for the diatribe. I am really on a trip. sorry LXM Not on subject but don't know where to post. I thought it was pertinent to the subject of MSN vs MAC. Thought this was the best place as this is where pblms are reported.

I would say it's right on topic. This is the mac thread, and if you can't beat the drum for the Mac here, where can you??
    Congrats, ham, I know a number of people who have switched from the PC to the MAC and feel exactly like you do!!!!

Alleyes

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X