Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New models: Monique and Lee

Hiya

Here's a sample pic from our first every honest-to-goodness real lesbian shoot. It was coincidentally the first shoot I did with my brand new camera, and as you can see the exposure is a little wonky. Gives you an idea, tho.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/499.jpg

being around all these lovely ladies would cause me to be a little wonky too, to be honest. as always, eagerly awaiting all these wonderful new models!

-blackgoat

Comment

Would u look at the sex rash on that! Whoo hoo!!

Comment

The resumption to this set was brilliant! Not to be too blunt but the different angles from which you have captured the oral sex, Abby, are fantastic. I particularly love the 'looking down the body towards partner' angle (as in 269). But in general the different views of the action are what makes this shoot a cut above. That and attention to detail! The glances and way they look at each other before a kiss, the anticipation of a touch/kiss. the foot on the back (in pic254). Not boring, repetetive, samey stuff.

This is some great cunnilingus but I am especially glad it was captured by the lens of one Abby Winters. This shoot has the chemistry, eroticism, tenderness, desire and some damn good pleasure by mouth! I can't believe it took so long for the rest of this to appear, its well up to your usual high standards. And of course thanks to Monique and Lee, yet again you find a pair of girls that are just fantastic together and clearly very attached! Lovely to see.

SF
        Last edited by sweatyfox; 22 February 2004, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Monique & Lee are my all-time favorite models. It is obvious that they care deeply about each other (thanks ladies for allowing us a peek inside your bedroom). I agree with the post above - they have everything I'm looking for - the chemistry, tenderness, desire plus they're attractive as hell! I hope they're still together and if so, wish they'd let us have another peek.
          olddog

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X