Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Lee

Hiya

Here's a sample of one of the lesbian couple, Lee, solo.

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/501.jpg

Lee looks great!

Your team is doing a great job finding terrific models.

Looking forward to seeing more of Lee soon...

Slipjig

Comment

I was looking for more of lee, but can't find her. Did her shoot ever come up?

Comment

Lee did a shoot with her pal, and that GG shoot is going to be released on video soon. When it is, we'll release the still images at the same time.

abby

Comment

PLEASE tell me this video has live sound! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

BB

p.s.I have no idea how I missed these sets when I was a lurker.. I would have joined soooo much sooner! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

The video of the two of them together definitely has live sound. I don't think there's any solo video of her though.

Comment

That reminds me. I'm guessing this is maybe one for the mezz, but I always liked this pic of Lee (of Monique & Lee fame), and I'm sure I can't be the only one...

Comment

hi muggins. Thanks for the reminder - I had forgotten about Lee as well. I'll add her soon. Let me know if there are any others?

a

Comment

Thanks Abby. I'll keep an eye out for Lee next time I join.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X