G-Media Multipass and Meta-site directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-Media Multipass and Meta-site directory

OK so as I have mentioned previously I came to AW via ISM.

I was particularly intrigued by Dandy and her video's in the car so I subscribed to the site and had a great time. Discovered models like Cle, Strawberry, Pip, Susie, Tuva et al.

I'm not a member there anymore but I may head back there one day.

It wasn't until later that I discovered AW and found that some of those models appeared here too. Obviously I have also discovered that some models appear on GOW and also some on BA .

There are some models on AW who I would be happy to see in any format on any site but for the most part I don't go back to the three other sites to check if they have turned in any new folios.

Has anyone floated the idea meta site that would reveal all a models identities and shoots? Perhaps to go with it there could be a G-Media multi-pass which you could move from site to site with.

Would any one else be interested in such a service?

Suggested before, but ain't gonna happen.

Comment

No offence here chimmy, but don't you think the gang here work hard enough?

Except for Vid Dude he's just the slack-ass....every workplace has one....

hotdawg

Comment

Maybe this would be a good place to ask this question as long as chimmy's has been answered: why doesn't the "links" page include Beautiful Agony and ISM?

Comment

OF course if some enterprising fan were to create a cross-index site, with links and sample pics, and sign up for the affiliate programs at the various sites...

Comment

Originally posted by Vaxalon
            OF course if some enterprising fan were to create a cross-index site, with links and sample pics, and sign up for the affiliate programs at the various sites...
            Are you a volunteer?

Lxm

Comment

I may not know the individual details of all these companies, but I know that, were it something they wanted done, it would have been done long ago. They would have been cross-linked, cross-accessed, and cross-referenced, and it would have been made obvious who is who on the different sites.

But it has NOT been done. Perhaps this is a time to put words into action and think about the respect you have for the heads of these companies and the models who've participated. Maybe I'm wrong and it is a matter of time, but it's something to think about.

Comment

It hasn't been done, not because they don't want it to happen, but because they don't believe that it's worth the effort.

It's a LOT of work.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X