Crazy Forum Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Forum Header

Sure you know this already but thought I would throw it in here just in case.

Fatal error: Argument 3 passed to cms::RenderPage() must be an object of class cmsgroups, called in /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/classes/include.php on line 12 and defined in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/cms.php on line 547

Fatal error: Argument 3 passed to cms::RenderPage() must be an object of class cmsgroups, called in /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/classes/include.php on line 12 and defined in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/cms.php on line 547

Me too!

RT

Comment

Again, if I'm seeing this I'm sure you are either doing something or aware of some problem that is going on but I'm getting the following error on this URL - http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...ile&model=1241

LISTS
      Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: abbylistarea::$therearemore in /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/classes/list.php on line 558

Comment

Same here - Just confirming...

RT...

Comment

It's a CMS fault by the looks of things....no need to panic it only effects the AW drop down menu that normally appears....and a little of the profile info as well.....

hotdawg
          Last edited by hotdawg; 15 March 2006, 02:34 AM.

Comment

I think they are aware of it because I sent them a message about it here, very late last night.

Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by chimmy
              Again, if I'm seeing this I'm sure you are either doing something or aware of some problem that is going on but I'm getting the following error on this URL - http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...ile&model=1241

LISTS
              Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: abbylistarea::$therearemore in /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/classes/list.php on line 558
              According to the magical Willow, this is fixed now and should be all spread through the server-thingos within a few minutes. if you still get this after 30 minutes, please let us know!

Comment

Glad you guys posted. I've been installing a gigantic new firewall appliance at work for the last 5 days and thought it was just another thing I've hopelessly screwed up while doing it. I'm also getting the "Access to undeclared static property" message on all the links from the members' page with some intermittent redirects to a "You don't have gold access ..." page.

This is offered as information, not as a complaint. Especially as there's a 3-part workaround for this:
                1) A couple of cases of Scotch. (More if it goes on for over an hour or so.)
                2) Patience. (Sorry, I have no idea where to get it.)
                3) Faith in Willow & Co. (This one works even if you can't manage the other two.)

Actually, it's kind of exciting. Maybe it means somethin' big is about to happen.

- L

Comment

By, Jove! It IS something big! (Or is the Scotch just helping me see clearly for the first time in a couple of weeks?)

I think the LISTS are seeing first light at this very moment!

The glitches seem fixed from here in southern California now.

- L

Comment

It Information Services somthing big. Nothing a little Scotch tape can't fix. Glad you aren't seeing double screen there Leprechaun!
                    I keep saying...you are a nut!

RT...

Comment

I had the same thing last night, and now there are no headers on the forum pages. Still messed up??

Comment

The forum menus are being addressed - they were accidentally pointing to the wrong server, and need to have a different approach to make them work, now that certain new features have been added which affect them.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X