Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lists

Hello, i've tried to create a list & it either keeps forgetting some models I put in or forgetting I ever created it

Brilliant feature, just some teething problems I guess?

Tek.

Its just popped up with this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_id() on a non-object in /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/classes/list.php on line 793

It sometimes thinks I dont have access to gold membership either which I do

Cheers,

Tek.

Comment

It just happened to me too. I think they just haven't worked out all the bugs.

Comment

you guys still got this problem?

a

Comment

You know i must be missing something here, but i have no idea where the link is to even do that, let alone how to do it

and the links at the top of the page are still missing to surf the site with, that really sucks

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
            You know i must be missing something here, but i have no idea where the link is to even do that, let alone how to do it
            Personal lists like those mentioned above can be managed via your My AW page. Lists are documented here. MyAW is documented here.

and the links at the top of the page are still missing to surf the site with, that really sucks
            They're working for me. Are you still having problems with them?

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy

Stoneyyy, you are so pessimistic! Let's turn that frown upside down and think about all the GOOD things that are here, and have some faith in the team here at AWHQ that are working like dogs to get things right. You can go to any shoot gallery, such as this one , and on the very top bar next to the image, change the pull-down menu to "stoneyyy's favourite models", and you're done! It's too easy, really. Give it a go and cheer up, buck-o!

Comment

Valerie, I would add you to my favories, but as disscussed in another thread and with screen shots, abby as identified I am missing some tools to do that, seems I do not get the boxes or something like that.

As for the links they have been fixed and I gave abby and big hugg and kiss for that, In the meantime i will study you again... mmmmmmmmmmm your awesome

Comment

yay! hahahahaha you're the best stoneyyy! it's ok if i'm not added to anyone else's, because I can make my own lists. "All Val, all the time".

Comment

Sorry I didnt reply sooner, works a treat now

Thanks,

Tek.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X