My AW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My AW

Is there some reason why "Change Personal Settings" don't remember my choices ? Every time I came back I have to check "Open images in a new window" and change "noisy" mode to "quiet". Is it just my problem or what ?

Thanks,
    yusa

Do you have the "remember me" check box checked?

The MyAW is cookie based, so you'll need to accept cookies and avoid to get them deleted.
    Perhaps the problem is located somewhere there.

Lxm

Comment

Yes, I have checked "Remember me". When I came back today I was logged in both to the main site as well as to the boards, but "My AW" page still didn't remember my choices. Or is there different cookies to the "My AW" page ? Before when the "Open images in a new window" box was on the models profile page, my choice was remembered.

yusa

Comment

yes, diff cookie.

What AW cookies do you have currently?

a

Comment

Hah, if someone asked me that question I'd be wondering if they were pulling my leg.
          I've got chocolate chip AW cookies.

Are you using Internet Explorer, Yusanord? I remember reading in another thread that other browsers might not set the cookies properly.

Comment

As far as I can tell now I have 2 cookies from main site and one from forums. I think the problem was that I had only 2 cookies on the exclude list of CCleaner I use to run. I guess the third one has come with the MyAW feature and I made the exclude list before that. I added third one yesterday and it seems to work now.

Thanks for everyone for helping. And shame on me not being sharp enough

yusa

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X