Tabs Dropdown Menu on Mac OS X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabs Dropdown Menu on Mac OS X

Any Mac Users experiencing any problems using the tabs at the top of the message board? Seems like the threshold between on/off mouse-overs menus is too narrow for the message board. But the Main Home Page tabs work fine. The tabs are larger and the edges of the tabs allow a greater range of mouse-over motion.

Browers: Mozilla 1.7, FireFox 1.5 and Safari 2.0 (Latest also)
    Attached Files

Yes, I have the same effect. Tried Safari & Firefox.
    I'll tell the team.

Lxm

Comment

That's a bit weird. It's not doing that for me. Does it change if you adjust your font size settings?

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
        That's a bit weird. It's not doing that for me. Does it change if you adjust your font size settings?
        I increased the size of my font. It works for me now. But, couldn't you adjust the tabs a bit? At least make them the same size as the home page tabs? As long as it's not too much trouble.

As you can see from the attachments. The font setting I had before wasn't *that* small.

Comment

As I said, it's not doing it for me - if I change them for you, it will probably change them to be too big for me and everyone else. However, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

If you could put them at the same size as they are on the main site everything would be perfect I think.
            Anyway those are already bigger for everyone (see Techman's screen shot).

Lxm

Comment

There's the difficulty - the boards are on a separate system, and for some reason a lot of vbulletin's proprietary CSS overrides our own (it really shouldn't) so it's not as easy to control.

I've made some tweaks, tell me if that helps any. Especially if it actually messes up the main pages.

Comment

Seems like this CSS issue w/vbulletin is hardcoded and not worth messing with. At least I have a work around.

Comment

So in order to fix this issue, I had to turn some CSS off. This has made the boards font resize itself to something a bit smaller. It is, in fact, an exact match of the font size in the rest of the site, so that should not be a problem for most people in terms of readability, but it does mean the boards now look a bit different to what we're used to.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X