Smaller letters in messageboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smaller letters in messageboard?

Has anyone else noticed that some of the font sizes are much smaller on the messageboard?

It doesn't seem to effect the main site and not the entire screen on the message board. Just the listing part of the screen. I'll attach a screen shot and perhaps you can see what I mean. Also, I noticed that as I'm typing this in the font size box instead of saying 2 like it normally does, it is defaulting to the word "Sizes".

Heres a screen shot. You might not be able to tell just by looking on this picture but everything after the heading line that says Thread/Thread Starter looks much smaller than it normally does. (Above this line seems normal). This is also the case when i look at the abbywinters.com forum screen where all the forums are listed in the table layout there.
    Attached Files

Adjustments !

Alleyes ... My guess is it is part of the " Recovery ".
    I'm sure " you know who " is aware of it.
    So I am afraid to mention it to him.

TowelBoy

Comment

You may want to read this thread

Comment

lol!

Hopefully we don't get a thread, "Hey, my CSS doesn't work! What gives?" I wonder if arsby and Leprechaun are fine with it, i.e. 17" CRT monitors. Sigh...

Now, look what I've gone and done...
        Last edited by Techman; 4 April 2006, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X