X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some pics missing today

Hi

Not sure what is up but some of the pics seem to be missing today.

This is the URL of one of the girls with missing pics

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...ile&model=1220

Hope this is of help

[Techman runs for cover...]

Comment

Originally posted by Techman
      [Techman runs for cover...]
      It could be my end my friend, I am no tech wizz

Comment

Originally posted by silverxantia
        It could be my end my friend, I am no tech wizz
        Just kidding. I believe they know about it. They posted something about it mid-way on the front page...

Comment

Originally posted by Techman
          Just kidding. I believe they know about it. They posted something about it mid-way on the front page...

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php
          Ah, since Sunday (shows how on the ball I am)

OK. Thanks for the replies

Comment

I'll say it before the spunky Vid Dude does....I believe that there have been some problems with the AW site, (knowing our luck Willow probably knocked out a plug out somewhere )

Just be patient a little longer......in the meantime there is plenty of nice people to talk to here....

hotdawgwife

Comment

Willow, in fact, has been the one doggedly fixing this, which was mostly caused by me in the first place. What you are currently witnessing is the halfway point, where all imagesets are returned (well, most of them) but we haven't yet restored the sample thumbs etc, which has to be done by hand.

Comment

I've had the misfortune of having to deal with MySQL ISAM table corruption. It's nerve-racking when it happens; queries often silently fail without generating PHP errors, and you often don't realise until it's too late...

Big thumbs up to Willow for his recovery effort; make sure you keep him well fed with M&M's, or whatever food that sponsors his cerebral activities

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                  Willow, in fact, has been the one doggedly fixing this, which was mostly caused by me in the first place. What you are currently witnessing is the halfway point, where all imagesets are returned (well, most of them) but we haven't yet restored the sample thumbs etc, which has to be done by hand.
                  Oh Dear it was Vid that broke the site, that would explain all his posts on this issue

Good on ya for your honesty Vid. have you been whipped by Abby yet ?

Comment

Has the "missing picture" issue been resolved? I just went here, and got one of those little white lines instead of the picture.

alleyes

update: ah, i see it is still in process. sorry guys, i've been a bit of a stranger to the boards of late.
                    Last edited by alleyes1; 7 April 2006, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Ok, just wanted to add that I just tried to download the new Stacey Q video, the last thing put up and got one of those PHP files. The file I linked to in my previous post was an old one but this is a brand new one.

Thanks,
                      Alleyes

Comment

the problem you just noticed has been fixed.

there are still a few models missing pics and vids, but we're working ont hem as well.

Closing this thread now, cos the specific issue is resolved. Please start a new thread should you have a new issue.

a

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X