Forgot how to recommend how to add a model to a list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot how to recommend how to add a model to a list

i want to find the box where i can recommend how to add the newest model, Lena, to the Flatchested list, but i cant seem to find that box. whats the quick way to that?
    Last edited by 1unio1; 13 April 2006, 08:24 AM.

The form you're looking for is now at the bottom of the pages of the site lists.

Please don't include full sized images from the site in your posts.

Comment

We're going to add a more elegant way to do that soon, as well.

a

Comment

thank you for the link, vid. i used it to suggest that lena be copied to flatchested.

i apologize for adding a full size pic. my "excuse" is ignorance for not reading all of the rules. here is a cropped version of lena. hope thats ok
        Last edited by Vid Dude; 14 April 2006, 09:08 AM. Reason: Resize the image, but do not crop out the brand

Comment

The Add Model form is only found at the bottom of the site model lists and the site video lists. Can we use the forms at the bottom of these pages to make suggestions for the site image lists or public lists?
          I also noticed that the add to: icon in the list drop down doesn't seem to work. Is it for what I think it's for... (the same as the add model form)?

Comment

The "add to:" is not supposed to work, it's just text. It is positioned just before any existing Lists you may already have created, so you can add a new item to the List you select.

As for suggestions to add to Public Lists that aren't Site Sponsored, I believe that's a feature which is still yet to be implemented.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X