Zoe striptease vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoe striptease vid

New video this week is Zoe - and this time I tried to be a bit more creative with the sound.

I've edited clips of her doing a striptease to some music, trying to make it look sort of like a simplistic music video. It has loads of tacky video transitions and stuff like that. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif The music in the vid isn't the one she was dancing to, but that's okay. It's semi-funky enough for now.

Fun, and not too awful for a first try at it - I'll do more like this in the future I think. Only I'll cut more closeups in next time.

It'll be up on wednesday, so I'd like to hear some feedback.

A modest request...

Based on your remark that you'll do more closeups "next time"...

As you're fooling around with the sound and "artistry", please don't forget that it's summertime here in the good ol' US of A. If I want to see bare legs, bare backs, and bare shoulders all I have to do is go to the mall or, even better, the community pool. All of those soft bare shoulders and legs make me horney as hell... I want to see the real thing. Boobs, pussy, butt. As tight in as possible.

We've already seen a glimpse of just how good you can be from your Allanah and Donna vids, please let us see the same fine quality and "explicit-ness" with the other girls. "Not too awful" is not something to shoot for when your past work has been so good.

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Good points! I guess I put a slight fear of "Oh no, he's gone and changed his technique!" with that last post, huh?

Well, never fear, you still see all of Zoe's naked bits - and all her subsequent vids will be more close up and explicit as per usual (though she didn't do much in the way of spreads etc anyway) - it's just this single vid that is a slight departure from the norm, and the one I'm interested in the feedback from.

So you need not worry yourself too much.

Comment

Tomorrow, tomorrow
        I love ya, tomorrow
        It's only a day away.

Comment

I'm probably the only one here, but I'm getting a bit fed up with ectreme close ups of crotches and boobs - How the HELL do you know what the model looks like when you can only see a nipple???

Sorry if I sound out of term, but I want to see than, then there are MILLIONS of pictures to be found with that content... I prefer art - I like erotic, I adore sexy... I'm fed up with "butt naked chicks" - There are too many... The art of eroticism has escaped most people these days - All they care about is how quickly a girl can get out of her clothes - To me, a slow striptease is much more sexier!

Comment

Well, I gotta admit - I'm sort of half way between the two extremes.

Abby likes to take shots of extreme close-ups that I really am not so partial to. That's okay, she loves them, they're one of those indulgences she partakes for her own pleasure. The images I like are the non-distorted ones where you can see a face as well as the naughty bits. And the occasional artistic shot if a face can't be seen (a curve of a back, a nice slim ankle, oh yeah, me like them).

So I try to do similar with the video too - a little bit of artistic, a little bit of erotic, a little bit of creative, a little bit of animalistic in-your-face naked bits... We try to cater for a wide variety of tastes, while also having a distinct style of our own.

But not every video I do will be the same. Some models are very strict about what they'll let us see on film, some volunteer to do things they didn't tick the box for! Some models suit the clothes and location we've picked out, some really don't and we mis-stepped. Sometimes I can have a great idea I will use for one model, but then choose not to repeat that same idea again for a while.

In this case, it was a busy day. We had photographed one model that morning (Maria) using up two of our creative ideas in one fell swoop. Then it began to rain and the outdoor shoot we had hoped for didn't happen, so we photographed Zoe in the same spot we did Maria (The lighting was good there) and now I was low on ideas. Hence the striptease thing, which was a spur-of-the-moment idea that I consider an experiment.

There aren't many creative video swoops in there, or close ups etc, which I could've done had I thought about it properly, but there are some video tricks and a semi-funky piece of music to try and make up for that.

I'm giving too much away. Go off to the video page now and check it out. Even if you don't like it, I'd like to hear what you have to say (don't overanalyse though img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif )

Comment

Actually, I think Abby is doing a fine job of satisfying all of us. She usually opens up with a nice long strip (to keep Nightstar happy), then goes into a series of "face + naughty bits" for me and videoman, and includes some raunchy closeups for me. Not to mention the occassional insertion, pee shot, closeups of feet (!!??), etc.

My favorite type of shot is what I call the "smiling pussy", where smiling face, breasts, and spread pussy are all clearly visible. Mikaela127 is a good example. I also like the "smiling portrait with boobs" like Mikaela67.

Seems Nightstar likes the process -- a series of pictures that tell a story -- where I like to linger on individual pics.

I can see Nightstars point about closeups, though, because they are very impersonal in and of themselves, sort of like a medical textbook.

I like them because I'm fascinated by the details and variation in women's anatomy. And because they make me drool horny.

Comment

P.S.
                It's already well into Thursday morning Australia time, and still no Wednesday update. 'S'Up?

Comment

Abby has a day job. This past fortnight it's been keeping her really busy (as it does periodically) so that's why there have been delays. But after this weekend things should start to smooth out again to the usual standard.

And actually it's only 9am Thursday morning. Not that well into it. (for example; I'm still asleep img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif )

Comment

Sorry for the delays lately, guys. Everying in my "day" job will slow down in another day or so, and I'll be back in force! I am hoping that by the end of the year, I'll be able to leave my "day" job, and focus on this full time.

Thanks for your support and patience.

-abby

Comment

Well VM i just spent an hour and a half downloading the new Zoe vid and what can i say ...............
                      IT DOESNT BLOODY WORK !!!.......... thats all i can say ......
                      What do you say ? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Doesn't work??? Aw, shit! Anyone else having the same trouble? Abby tried downloading it the other day and only got part of the file - it should be 11Mb if it's an .avi

I'll check it tomorrow myself, see if I can figure out what I did wrong.

Darn it all.

Comment

Hi VM,
                          Well i have just checked the file out under properties and it reckons it is an 11 Mb file..... it actually does play under the preview option here till about half way thru.. you know just as I was getting into it.. then it reports an error. BUT !!!What I did see.. Well... Brilliant !! ... Zoe was really putting on a good show, excellent...the camera work and editing wasnt to shabby either

Comment

Dammit! You're right, it's doing it for me too. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif What the heck did I do wrong this time?

There must've been a glitch when I was uploading or something. I'll fix it tonight and resend it.

Comment

Well, it's almost 14:00 in Sydney and that Zoe .avi isn't fixed up yet. Looks like when you've downloaded 14 out of 15 segments from the newsgroup, join them and try to play them. Is there some sort of closing or ending section that you forgot to include?

The MPEG came down fine. The content and the music were really enjoyable, if a little soft-core for my tastes. Is there room for me on Zoe's dance card?

The problem I had was that it was not nearly as clear as the last couple of vids you put up (allanah5 and donna3). There was a lot of pixellation. Try playing it at full screen and you'll see what I mean. It would be a lot more enjoyable if you could make it clearer.

Keep it up. It's fun to watch an artist at work.

Comment

BTW, why are the times on my posts given in Pacific Daylight Time (West coast of USA) instead of Eastern Time (East USA, my time zone) or Australia time?

Comment

I'm at work right now, so I can't upload the file again until late tonight - sorry for the delay.

As for the mpeg - they are notorious for being muddy. The nature of mpeg compression is to chunkify the image, and blend colours - which tends to darken for some reason. Whereas with DivX, the image tends to smooth out and look a little cleaner (even though the detail is smudged up a bit sometimes).

I prefer DivX for its final image as well as it's high compression ratio, but Mpeg is good for people who don't like DivX. Quicktime would be the best compromise, only the compression ratio sucks unless we buy the expensive Sorenson codec thingy. Which perhaps one day we shall.

As for times on the server, abbywinters.com is hosted in the US, so it uses local server time. I can alter it to Australia time, but it just alienates the Americans and as we all know, the Americans are the most important culture in the entire world and we must not upset their delicate sensibilities by confusing them with strange time zones - I mean, they can't grasp that it's winter here right now, so telling them it's tomorrow will make their poor heads explode! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

By the way, Abby is currently in Adelaide, and I'm in Melbourne, so as it is our hours between us are skewed. Who is right, who is wrong? I surely don't know. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

The proper international time should always be Eastern time, because that's where I am. I'm surprised not everyone agrees.

Your statement about American culture being most important is not always correct. The state of American culture waxes and wanes with the level of sophistication of the President. I can only say that we've seen higher levels of culture here.
                                    A small observation: Australian culture would be more important on a world-wide basis if you guys didn't talk so funny. I mean, like, how can we take you seriously?

In terms of divx being better than MPEG overall... please, Videoman, play Donna3.avi and then Donna3.mpg using Windows Media Player at full screen mode. The mpeg is as clear as can be, and the avi pixellates all over the place. That's the reason I prefer your mpegs, not because, as you say, "Mpeg is good for people who don't like DivX".

Comment

I'd love it if it was Australian Time, because then I'd know where I am. But whenever I see the time listed I just go "what the...?"

We don't all talk like the Crocodile Hunter or Mick Dundee, here. In fact I don't at all, because I'm from New Zealand. Which Abby takes many opportunities to make fun of.

As for Mpegs and DivX - there are folks who don't mind DivX and actually really like it, so they download it - and though the Mpegs can often be pretty good, they tend to be equally as inconsistent in quality as DivX. It depends on the subject matter, amongst other things. So those who download the Mpegs, by majority tend to be those who can't play DivX. You are a rare exception, Arsby.

Be proud of that distinction, though. It makes you unique amongst abbywinters.com alumni. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Well, I neglected to mention this last week, but I uploaded a better version of the DivX copy of the Zoedance video, so that it works properly now. I'm still interested in what anyone has to say.

Today I will be uploading a new Zoe video that has some classical music set to it - an experiment that I'm not 100% sold on, but still makes me smile. Hope you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Videoman
                                          [B]I'd love it if it was Australian Time, because then I'd know where I am. But whenever I see the time listed I just go "what the...?"
                                          Well the "true" standard time would be GMT, the time of day at the prime meridian of the earth. PST is offset 8 hours later. Chances are that the website's server is located in California, or West Coast, USA. (I'll be damned. located in San Diego, CA - how's that for being right?) so the server's time is set to PST.

tangent: wouldn't it be cool to live at the point where the prime meridian and the equator meet? Or maybe I'm just a nerd... lol... Either way, it's like 3000 miles off the coast of africa, so feasability is not one of it's strong points.

Of course, if all this talk of hours gets tired we -could- always adopt UT (universal time) - ie the number of seconds since midnight, GMT. "what time is it??" "Oh, it's about 37800 o-clock" (aka 6:30pm PST) or perhaps the ever-popular Swatch "Internet time" - a failed proposal by the swiss watch company to split the day into some 1000 "beats" where 0 hour is homed at swatch's HQ in switzerland. So 6:30pm PST is @125 of the next day. Perhaps I just have way too much time on my hands. =)

Comment

Who's in favor of using Stardates?

Comment

The new Zoe video with classical music was lovely. The music was great. Vivaldi rules.

If you detect a lack of enthusiasm, is because I subscribed to Abby's place because I want MORE.

Take the Allanah5 dildo video and play it with Ravel's Bolero or Wagner's Love/Death behind it, you'll see what I'm looking for.

Now convince Emma, who strikes me as being a wild one, to make a video with a dildo that requires some exciting music like The Ride of the Valkyries or the wilder parts of The Firebird or, maybe, the fast part of Rossini's William Tell. Ride 'em, Emma!

See what I mean?

Comment

Getting appropriate music is the hardest part - getting music that we have the rights to use is even harder still - and getting music that will please most people most of the time is my main goal.

I don't think I have Ride of the Valkyries... but that sure does sound fun img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif You'll be happy to know, at least, that half your wishes will come true, it's just the music that's the sticking point.

Comment

"ride of the valkyries", hm, I might buy it on CD, and rip and MP3, just for this purpose - that really appeals to me!

Best thing about classical music is that the copyrights have expired, so we can use them without fear of retribution (whihc is the case for all modern music).

abby

Comment

Rights to the tune may have expired, but the orchestra who made the recording also have rights that need to be acknowledged or paid for, so be careful there.

Comment

Abby mentioned in another strand (Models) that we can expect an insertion video of Emma where she "went at it like a banshee"! (Lordy! Can't wait!) Can that be to the Ride of the Valkyrie? Or maybe to the "Dance of Kastchei" wild dance from The Firebird?

Speaking of Stravinsky's The Firebird: It is slow and rough at the beginning, it has a wild dance in the middle, and has a dramatic climax at the end. Sounds like a masturbation session to me. How about a set of three from Emma?

I get hot just thinking about it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X