Possible issue with "Save changes" in lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible issue with "Save changes" in lists

Wolficorn mentioned here that he was having a problem saving changes when updating lists. I've tried this out and I find I have the same problem. This worked fine for me a couple of days ago, so I am assuming that the problem doesn't lie between the keyboard and the chair

Lists still allows me to add pictures, but when I try to add or amend a list or image description, thus enabling the "Save changes and go to Page X" button, this button does not perform as expected - returning me to the page I came from, but rather just reloads the List page having not saved the change I made. The "Cancel changes..." button also just reloads the List page rather than returning to the previous page.

I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.3 on WinXP, but I donlt think browser is an issue as Wolficorn mentioned he had tried with Safari too without success and I have just tried with IE with exactly the same results.

Confirmed, tried making a new list. On the change name screen, neither of the four buttons (2x save, 2x cancel) will return me to the set I came from, even though it KNOWS where it should return to. Instead it goes to "http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=list+display" which doesn't do anything but display the list again

Adding items does work in 'quiet' mode, since that doesn't visit the edit page at all. So I'm off to add more Ariel pictures to my list

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW
      Adding items does work in 'quiet' mode, since that doesn't visit the edit page at all.
      It works in 'noisy' mode too, but you have to navigate yourself back to where you came from.

Comment

Sorry folks, my bad. This bug is now fixed. Adding items was working fine but editting a list (deleting items, adding descriptions, renaming the list, making it public, etc) after adding an item was broken.

- WaffyW - AW Features Programmer

Comment

Thanks WaffyW, excellent work and most speedy too!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X