Tier 2 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tier 2 videos

I would like to know, how do two girls when doing a tier 2 shoot manage to not go all the way and make it tier 3? They seem to get all turned on and hot but just refuse to touch each other down there- how do they manage it? Is there not a bit of their mind that goes YES YES DO IT TO ME NOW TOUCH ME THERE ARGHH???!!! Do you know what I mean? lol!

I know exactly what you mean ... and I gotta admit there have been a few times when I wish I had stopped at third base ... it's fun to stand on the edge looking down, but not jump. Prolonging the suspense ... next time you feel you're about to orgasm, do everything you can to not come ... the more you hold back the urge, the better it will feel when it finally happens.

And sometimes, it's just fun to make out ... I've spent hours kissing some women and I can remember every minute (and yeah, blue balls hurt like hell but that's a small price to pay) but I've forgotten a lot of the times when I just fucked someone.

Comment

Originally posted by punkguru
      I would like to know, how do two girls when doing a tier 2 shoot manage to not go all the way and make it tier 3?
      Probably, Matilda is standing behind the camera with a bucket of cold water...

Comment

I find Tier 2 almost contrived in that one can see in more than just a few different shoots that the models wanted to go further but were constrained by the Tier 2 format. That's one of the reasons I look forward only to Tier 3 .

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X