Test

Originally posted by alleyes1
    Test test test,
    Test test test
    Test
    Test
    Test
    Test
    Leading spaces aren't much use are they?

Comment

Last edited by blissed; 31 May 2006, 02:54 PM.

Comment

[php]Time to test the waters[/php]

Code:
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=yellowgreen]Time[/COLOR] [COLOR=sandybrown]to[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]test[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum][COLOR=yellow]the[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=gray]waters[/COLOR][/FONT]
        Now for something different
        • like this
        • or this
        wow and this

Oh baby what about this

Last edited by stoneyyy; 3 June 2006, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
          [php]Time to test the waters[/php]

Code:
          [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=yellowgreen]Time[/COLOR] [COLOR=sandybrown]to[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]test[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum][COLOR=yellow]the[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=gray]waters[/COLOR][/FONT]
          Now for something different
          • like this
          • or this
          wow and this

Oh baby what about this

What's it all about, Alfie?

Is it just for the moment we live?

What's it all about when you sort it out, Alfie?

Are we meant to take more than we give ...

Comment

Stoneyyy,

Are you practicing for the big 2K post??? I hope so because you do know that any posts here will not add to your post count.

Have fun.............

Comment

yes I am just playing with the features, without knocking up the 2K

Comment

vv

Comment

^^

Comment

can someone please point me in the direction of a topic already started about likes and dislikes about piercings?

also, if this isnt the best place to ask a q like this, point me there too. thanks

Comment

There are some threads with this theme, here a short list, sorted from newest to oldest:

General website discussion; opinions and feedback on design and functionality, section feedback

General website discussion; opinions and feedback on design and functionality, section feedback

Feedback on existing site models and shoots. Keep it nice and constructive, please.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by 1unio1
                        can someone please point me in the direction of a topic already started about likes and dislikes about piercings?

also, if this isnt the best place to ask a q like this, point me there too. thanks
                        Hi 1Unio1,

I see luxman has already given you the post list. You can also find them for yourself by using the SEARCH dropdown. Check out advanced search for ways to limit the results.

As to Part 2 of your post: This obviously works, but so would a post in the [ATTACH]3540[/ATTACH] forum and that would add to your post count whereas the postings here do not.

Enjoy and Have Fun,

BigSpud
                        Last edited by BigSpud; 20 August 2007, 12:15 AM.

Comment

From the posts dated:

June 7-Matchless and Kara- Unfortunately Napster doesnt have any of a Ani DiFranco's CD's that you listed. They have a few songs from other CD's. The Cd's listed are, "Steal This Movie St.", "Coast To Coast", "Mountain Stage, Vol. 8". Napster, has a tabbed interface after you search for an artist, and then find them. One of the tabs is called, "Biography", where they (what else?) give a short biography of the artist. After reading her biography she certainly DOES sound interesting. The only thing I can think of is that her Cd's haven't made it YET to Napster because she stayed an "indie", even after getting noticed by the "big boys". I am putting her in the suggestion box to Napster though. They DID respond to one request I made once before, so maybe they'll do the same with Ani's CD's]]

June 8 - kara - Well, Napster's striking out tonight. They have quite a bit of Joan Jet and the Blackhearts but not the one you mentioned. <frown>

june 8 - ingalri - Napster DID have, "Talking Timbuktu" by, Ali Farka Toure. After listening to most of it, I downloaded "Gomni" and "Al Du". <sweet!>

June 8 - ingalri and doinel - After seeing both your messages about Ali Farka Toure, I went ahead and downloaded both "Talking Timbuktu" and Niafunké.

June 9 - Kara - Sorry "Bikini Kills" didn't make the list. <Sad puppy eyes!>

June 9 - Kara - Neither did Ayumi Hamasaki!! What?? What??

June 9 - Kara - "Yoda" by that Wierd Al was "Purchase Only" on Napster, but somehow after that, I got to a funny song by Ray Stevens, called "Mississsippi Squirrel Revival". <grin!>

June 9 - Kara - "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails is really not my cup of tea.(I couldn't listen to the Super Mario mix). But to answer, if you wonder why, <truthfully> i think sometimes the newer of artists today are explicit just for the sake of being explicit. My hunch is that's what this song is. (But human intuition is not infallable) <wink>

June 10 - doinel - "The Little Willies", is an interesting CD. I guess that's Norah singing on "I Gotta Get Drunk". I love Norah to death, let me tell you, but she can't beat 'ol Willie" singing, "My Doctor's trying to tell me, 'You better start slowing it down', but there's more old drunks than there are old doctors, so I guess we better have another round". <grin>

MORE NEXT TIME

OK, NOT TOO BAD.

Comment

thanks all for your help on my questions

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X