Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista

Wait a second.... that image below.... that isn't Mac OSX. It LOOKS kinda like it. But, no..... it couldn't be.
    Could it?? It's Windows!!!!!!
    Attached Files

But now you can get windows on apple with the use of the intel chip

Comment

true, but wouldn't it have been better to have the opposite? OSX with the devices, .NET, etc., of windows??

ae

Comment

That's not Vista, that's just a fancy skin on XP I think.

Comment

Vid Dude,
          I don't know if you were actually joking. That is a screen shot of Windows Vista Beta2. Check the bottom right corner.

ae

Comment

I downloaded a skin for XP the other day, and it looked very similar to this. So even if it is Vista, I hope this isn't the default skin. It was just way too plastic and shiny for me, so I ditched it.

Not that I have any interest in getting Vista.

Comment

It is truly Vista. It came from an online article in Computerworld entitled, "Twenty Things You Won't Like About Windows Vista". http://www.computerworld.com/action/...NLT_ES&nlid=42

Now to keep things in a bit of perspective, as the author of this article says, these are the major shortcomings he's found up to Beta 2. He is not addressing the postive aspects that he's found.

A couple of things I personally found interesting was his experience with small local area networks still appeared to have problems and "live T.V." seemed to be a problem. I'm assuming(hoping) the "live T.V." problem will diminish over time.

So anyway, there it is.

Alleyes

Comment

Yeah that would be the default skin its similar to win media 11

Comment

I might sign up to get that cool retro clock! They should include a pic of a dial phone for my modem.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X