fatal error message at the top of each forum page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fatal error message at the top of each forum page

title says it all, large strange fatal error message with a lot of text at top of forum pages, seems to have just started, whatever time-stamp is on this post.

OK, now it is gone, 10 mins later

never mind, error went away. solar flare or something?

Comment

Greycat, can i have some of what your on please

Good to see its all fixed now

Comment

Oh dear I spoke to soon.

Now I have the same problem see the pic below
        Attached Files

Comment

at least I wasn't hallucinating. doesn't seem to stop posts, though.

Comment

I hadn't been getting this at all these past few hours, but now I just started getting this stuff too

Comment

No problems here ... but then again, I'm on a Mac

Comment

I have no problems viewing the sites content, but I had the Serious Problem thing too. It says "The database is temporarily offline", but I didn't have any difficulties surfing the Forums. And it was on top even though I reloaded the page few times. IMO it is just some minor glitch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	seriousprob.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	615938

yusa

Comment

Looks like I spoke to soon:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'cmsdbexception' with message 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query' in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/db.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/cms.php(94): cmsdb->__construct('mysql://webuser...', false) #1 [internal function]: cms->__construct() #2 /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/configuration.php(20): ReflectionClass->newInstance() #3 /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/web/configuration.inc.php(250): cmsconfiguration::InstantiateModules() #4 /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/web/menu-include-body.php(2): require_once('/home/abbyw3/cm...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/db.php on line 206

Comment

And just like that, it's gone again ... ? ... what-ever!

Comment

Fatal Errors

Looks like it's still here...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'cmsdbexception' with message 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query' in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/db.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/cms.php(94): cmsdb->__construct('mysql://webuser...', false) #1 [internal function]: cms->__construct() #2 /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/configuration.php(20): ReflectionClass->newInstance() #3 /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/web/configuration.inc.php(250): cmsconfiguration::InstantiateModules() #4 /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/web/menu-include-body.php(2): require_once('/home/abbyw3/cm...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/db.php on line 206

Comment

I had a few on June2 but after that everything has been just fine.

.02 from the Big Potato

Comment

Not the same msg. but I have been getting a rash of "Server reset" Msgs. Started about a week ago.

Comment

FYI - recieved fatal error message

Recieved the error message trying to access the video gallery and the following error message trying to access part of the gallery from the first entry to gallery (You guys must be hard at work on something --unless some hacker is working overtime)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'cmsdbexception' with message 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11)' in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/db.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/cms.php(96): cmsdb->__construct('mysql://webuser...', false) #1 [internal function]: cms->__construct() #2 /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/configuration.php(20): ReflectionClass->newInstance() #3 /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/web/configuration.inc.php(238): cmsconfiguration::InstantiateModules() #4 /home/abbyw3/cms/abby/web/main.php(3): require_once('/home/abbyw3/cm...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/db.php on line 206

Comment

anyone still getting this error?

a

Comment

Only got it when i posted the screen print on saturday, then once again after that, since then all has been fine.

I hope I am not talking too soon again

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X