Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julie S

Hiya

A sample pic of Julie S who asked _us_ if she could do anal insertions. Ever so kind of her.

a

/image{julie2}

grrr

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/570.jpg

Comment

Is this the same Julie whose last posted photos are from 10th August, 2001? Regardless, please post more.

Comment

Hiya

Nope, different Julie. You'll have to sit tight... she's an upcoming model, and when she's ont he site, you'll see a LOT more.

a

Comment

wow, she's a stunner :-) i'm looking forward to see more of her...

Comment

Anal insertions? Wow, there is a God! She's beautiful, I love anal pics so the combination is bound to be mind blowing.

Comment

Hi Abby

I just saw Julie in the 'what's coming up' preview area. I really like this girl a lot. Could you please tell us a bit more about her. She looks so sweet and innocent and yet she is spread-eagled with her pussy agaping. I love that about your work and your models, Abby. While some photographers would exploit a nice girl like this (if she is a nice girl - is she?), I'm sure your photos will treat her with the respect she deserves, and yet doesn't hold back on showing just how bad she can be!

I'm not sure if I can hold out for 10 days - could we pretty please have another sample or two? Please?

I don't suppose you have any photos of her wearing thongs (translation: flip-flops) at all? Nothing quite does it for me on the fetish scale as a nude girl wearing only a pair of thongs! That's why I liked your recent efforts with Anna and Sonia. Nice. And it's such a summer in Oz thing - bikini, towel, $5 pair of rubber thongs and down to the beach! More thongs, I say!!!

Looking forward to more Julie - how many 'scenes' did you do with her and will we se them soon???

Comment

Heavens, a ballerina! Kaya's yogic contortions were wonderful, so I'm hoping we'll get to see Julie limbering up a little. Flip-flops? Satin slippers, surely. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Ooh. Ooh. I heard that.

I'm with Muggins. That bendy stuff RULES!

How about some squat thrusts at the same time she does anal insertions?
                  Would that be a sight or what?

I'm still waiting for a model who can stretch her ankles behind her neck while she's nekkid.

Comment

Arsby

Yeah, the contortions of the truly flexible is a sight to behold.

I wonder whether Allanah gets close to what you're looking for. Check out allanahvid4. She gets pretty close to the ankles behind the ears while sliding in the dildo.

Trapnel

Comment

Trapnel, Muggins.

There's a group of Russian sites featuring contortion called
                      cl-studio.com (clothed women)
                      cl-erotic.com (unclothed women)
                      cl-kids.com (clothed little girls)

I joined cl-erotic for a month.
                      There's awesome bendy stuff alright (take a look at the home page for cl-erotic) but the pics are small and the women are heavily made up.

I wrote to the webmaster asking for bigger pics and more nudity, and his response indicated he can neither understand nor write English very well. I think he's worried about the load on his server.

I've seen some of the cl-kids stuff in the newsgroups -- the photography is good and the little girls are adorable and very flexible.

Comment

Oh my God!!!!
                        Julie is fantastic. I love her strecthiness, I love her face, I love her breasts (some pay big dollars and don't get nearly what she has!), I love her body, I love her attitude!!!! Hey, I didn't think accountants were that much fun!
                        Great find Abby!!!
                        I hope there's a lot more of her to come (and I was serious about the thongs thing!) And if you didn't shhot all that much, I hope you can get her back soon.

Thanks again Abby!

Comment

On the first FOUR PAGES of her photo shoot I saw not the slightest hint of twat. Very disappointing. I presume she has one, judging by the sample pic above?

Comment

Hi Montego

Yes, she does. There are around 400 pics in her series, and as you did not notice, I posted the first 100 on Wednesday (usually only 50 on Wednesdays). You'll catch a glimpse on Friday's update, but you'll have to wait for the next update (next week, i think?) for more.

Although you do not, plenty of people like to "get to know" models first, before they leap in and see every gory detail. Luckily for you, we have a lot of models that do explicit stuff, and you can check them out while you're waiting for more of Julie's content to appear.

I am well aware that her set has a lot of "soft" stuff at the start of it, and there's actually some interesting backstory there. She originally planned to only do nude, so we planned the shoot based on that. Then she needed to pee, so we asked her if we could shoot that, and she said she was having fun, so sure. Then SHE asked us if she could do some more explicit stuff... so we said sure. Then we asked if she was ok to do more, and she was. Then SHE started masturbating unasked. But then she asked us if she could stick a finger in her bum to help, and we said sure.

A shoot that was planned for 45 mins, ended up taking four hours, or so. And we got her back to do more a few days later as well.

So, rest assured that you'll see a lot of Julie - harcore and explicit as it gets. In fact, I think she does THE most explicit stuff we have ever shot. So reckon you should cut her some slack, and enjoy the ride - see if you can spot the point where she decids to go further, each time. 's good fun, and that's what it's all about, huh?

a

Comment

Cracking stuff so far. Easily a 9.5 on the limber-o-meter. And thanks muchly for all the juicy background info too, both here and on her bio page. Mmmm.

Comment

Montego, when I first joined up I would get impatient at how long it would take some of the models to take their knickers off. If she wasn't spreading her pussy within the first 50 pictures, I'd be disappointed.
                                Over the year I've been here, one of the things that I learned (aside from that Abby can't spell) is to appreciate a slow, langorous strip. It's like getting to know the girl before the sex.
                                It's like fine wine, you have to develop a taste for it.
                                Other things I've learned to appreciate are panty shots, and pee sequences.

Comment

Fantastic girl, love the pictures. One little complaint. I find the burn on Julie's arm a
                                  huge turn off. It makes me think that she has been abused in some way (absolutely no
                                  sugestion that she has been) and the thought of abused women is a huge turn off for me.

Comment

To me it looks more like a coffeepot mishap than abuse.

Frankly, I'd jump over three blemish-less Playboy models for some sack time with one slightly burnt but otherwise happy Julie.

Ummm... if I wasn't married, of course.

Of course.

Right

Comment

Hiya Schwing

Welcome to the boards - I think this is your first post?

I know what you mean with Julie's scar, but it is indeed a water burn (like it says on her bio page. I also disagree with you, in the nicest possible way.

A while back a crazy feminist tried to convince me that men like wimmin with lots of eye makeup on cos it makes them look freshly beaten. I'm not so down with that, but if you get into a mindset that any woman with an injury has been abused, there's not much I can do as a photographer to help you (except recommend you try penthouse.com)! Have a look at the post on the boards about a new model we shot a few weeks back, Jamie.

Her dog was towing her along on her skateboard, down a hill, and she fell off. The injuries are fresh, a few scabs, but I think they make her a hell of a lot more appealing (someone on that thread alludes to wanting to take her home and care for her (aww)), and 100% real, which is very much our charter here.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. I'll keep it in mind, next time I am faced with a model that has bruises or contusions.

a

Comment

Wow! The pics of Julie pissing, especially the one from behind with her soaked knickers pulled back on, are just about as sexy as can be. What else can I say? Thanks, Julie -- and the photography and production team as well, of course.

Comment

Mmm. Quite a character. I hope that's not the last we see of Julie, be sure to invite her back! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Ahh yes, Julie S...

And after the commetary on the video that came out today - I'm sure she is DEFINITELY a character!

Likes it rough and with multiple partners.

WooHoo!

SJ

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X