Girls where they shouldn't be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls where they shouldn't be

I've noticed a few videos in the past couple of months of girls going out and stripping down in public places (in the park, running down the driveway, etc), and it got me to thinking: Where else shouldn't these girls be? So, I thought it might be a bit of fun to have some videos of some of the ladies going to different places around town where you wouldn't normally see a nude woman, stripping down, and discussing the experiance. Maybe they could go into a (CLEAN) men's restroom, try to pee in the urinal, peek out the door to see if anyone is watching, then streak to the car and drive away. Or sneak into some girl's old school (while its closed), run through the halls naked, then disappear in a cloud of dust and giggles. Or even a surprise nude attack through the AW headquarters, where a bunch of ladies pop into the office and strip behind someone trying to do her work. I wouldn't want to disrupt the flow of AW business, but a 2 minute video, particularly when no-one is expecting it, could be fun.

Any of those ideas any good?

I think my apartment would be a fine place for AW girls to be where they shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
      I think my apartment would be a fine place for AW girls to be where they shouldn't be.
      Did anybody notice that only 18 minutes passed between the original post and Artlover's reply?

Artie is right in the thick of things as usual.

Comment

hahahahaha that would be very entertaining.
        I'd definately do it, being the daring person that i am. Im sure id get a laugh out of it.
        Im going to be doing a girl on girl and hopefully an IM soon, ill suggest it when i get there,or u could contact Abby directly via email. Id love it if i could do that, would be hilarious!

Kisses,
        Marie xxx

Comment

Didja hear that, Artie, you lucky devil?

Marie thinks that being in your apartment will be very entertaining!

Let us know how it turns out!

Comment

well, im always in a place where i shouldnt be.............i dunno y i jus sed that, im daddys little angel...........i know all of you are going
            "ppffffftttttttt, u,marie,and angel??? lol no way" and to that i say im daddys little devil :-p*devil face*
            Id love to do what this guy did once, at a football game, run through the field streaking lol.
            I think he got locked up for a few days though, had a big....................goal post though lmfao!!!!

Or while some1 is shooting a blockbuster movie and ya see this girl(me of course lol) walking around in the background stark naked..........hmmm a movie "The Matrix-Starkers" lol.

Kisses,
            Marie xxx

Comment

Maybe this could even expand to a group of girls going to a movie dressed, and ending up naked by the end, then streaking out the back door. But that would take some doing and arranging to avoid a group arrest.

Comment

Very true. We could all just probably set it up like with people we know.
                That could work and do it in a studio or something hehehe

Kisses,
                Marie

Comment

I just really like the idea of a naked girl running out of a building, jumping in a car, and speeding away from the scene

Comment

lol what car?

lol, which car would i be speeding of with?
                    an electric blue subaru WRX?
                    A Dodge Viper GTS-R hehehe, hopefully :-P

Comment

Originally posted by marie_m
                      lol, which car would i be speeding of with?
                      an electric blue subaru WRX?
                      A Dodge Viper GTS-R hehehe, hopefully :-P
                      The WRX... always the WRX.

Comment

A dodge Viper GTS-R ? You're thinking big, very big. I worked for a Chrysler dealer for 40 years, I should know.

Comment

haha AWESOME MY DREAM CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There's an idea . . . see if you can get a car dealership to let the ladies take nude test drives.

Comment

try???

Originally posted by coyotemike
                              There's an idea . . . see if you can get a car dealership to let the ladies take nude test drives.
                              hahahaha try???
                              i could do it if i wanted i have contacts

Comment

I wonder if Abby would hire me as a special photographer for that particular shoot with Marie M.

Comment

I'll take a WRX Sti for a drive...

Don't hold your breath for it's return though...

As a variation you could have "Girls Gone Offroad" featuring a few large (ie, roomy) vehicles, a 4WD test circuit and a little mud pool. Or maybe not. LOL!

The daring shoot idea sounds great and there's literally hundreds of possibilities... but it'd have to be certain that Abby wasn't going to go home in the back of a police car... or any models for that matter!

Comment

There are certainly plenty of places that LOOK like the wrong place, that aren't as dangerous as they seem.

Comment

that is totally true. Coyotemark, if u wanna be a photographer to take pics of me, the you'll have to ask abby.

Marie xxx

Comment

A male photographer?! Whoever heard of such a thing?
                                        You're a radical, CMark, to even suggest it.

Comment

Wow, two people in a row got my name wrong.

Comment

What do you mean Coyotebill?

Comment

Wow, two people in a row got my name wrong.
                                              Marie's fault.

Comment

Well, if you were as hot as she is, I could forgive you, Arsby, but since you're not, I'm going to blame you and let Marie off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis
                                                  As a variation you could have "Girls Gone Offroad" featuring a few large (ie, roomy) vehicles, a 4WD test circuit and a little mud pool. Or maybe not. LOL!
                                                  haha i like that idea!!!

or rather than the test circuit, maybe we could take those 4WD's out into the country! outback girls or something

Comment

Originally posted by rachel_t
                                                    haha i like that idea!!!

or rather than the test circuit, maybe we could take those 4WD's out into the country! outback girls or something
                                                    Ah yes Rachel, there is nothing like going bush with a team...

Some years back, 5 of us, a mate and thre g/fs went bush and we found this great mud hole or better called a mud pit...anyway, we were in our underclothes and we found that a tame mud wrestle b/w my mate and two girls ended up with him being stripped naked...all five of us ended up having a mild sex romp in the mud which would have looked awesome on an AW site..well, maybe minus me and my friend...so can I suggest that as a series shot next summer...and I can tell you the spot, cause I often think of it on a cold winters night !!! pete

Comment

awwwww how sweet.

Well, if you were as hot as she is, I could forgive you, Arsby, but since you're not, I'm going to blame you and let Marie off the hook.
                                                      Awwwwwwwwww coyotemike you are so sweet, i musta got ur name write this time, i copied and pasted it hehehe
                                                      But ill say arsby isnt to blame, blame it on the boogie lol

Comment

I like the idea of the girls offroad, but I can't really see the sense (real or faked) that the girls could get caught and have to run for it.

Comment

we are models, we can get away with anything;-) lol

Comment

Mostly I just want to see Marie peeing in a urnial.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X