Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: (re-shot) Nadia

Hiya

I shot Nadia again recently, one of my faves. This set will be in the Gold section. I had a play with single light sources, and got a great series of pics, I think.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/575.jpg

too dark, abby. all the shadow detail will be jpeged out of them.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Nadia. She is one of my faves...
      Slipjig

Comment

wow this set took a long time to appear - it was worth the wait though
        i like it as its one of the few sets which completely loses the usual 'erotica' tag and becomes almost completely artistic

i like how despite the lower light and shadows youve still managed to get nadia absolutely pinsharp in every detail http://www.abbywinters.com/members/g...thumbspage=100 - best example for me)

curious to know what colour processing youve done on this

overall a great artistic set - nice one

Comment

Yeah, I think this is more artistic than erotic, though that's not to take anything from Nadia who is simply a classic beauty. Just lovely, oh and that dark hair too!

From a personal point of view I prefer Nadia's other shoots (especially close ups of that beautiful face) but this shoot is a celebration of Abby's talents as a photographer. It still displays many of the hallmark traits that make a model's set here on AW.com more interesting and imaginative than what you will find elsewhere. And Nadia was a great choice, something about that body shape and those eyes in this shoot, they stand out even more.

SF

Comment

I am with SF, this series of pics is very artistic and well done. But i prefer Nadias other shoots.
            m95

Comment

Originally posted by tyhopho
              ...curious to know what colour processing youve done on this
              All i did was destach by about 50% - that easy!

a

Comment

I downloaded the redux vid 27 times and I still couldn't get a sharp copy. It seemed out of focus and fuzzy on my computer. What happened?

Comment

I hope you didn't really download it 27 times. Because I soft-focused the whole video, just to be annoyingly arty and pretentious.

Sorry, should've warned people I guess.

Comment

And I thought the lens was steaming up because of the excitement of the camera operator.

To be serious, I think you softened it a little bit too much. I hope you did it in post-production and not while the shooting, so you'll be able to deliver a sharper version.

lxm

Comment

I do not plan on delivering a sharper version at this stage. Sorry you don't like it.

Comment

I didn't say I don't like it.

lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                          I hope you didn't really download it 27 times. Because I soft-focused the whole video, just to be annoyingly arty and pretentious.

Sorry, should've warned people I guess.
                          Only once. Can you tell you succeeded?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X