X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginny Video

Vidman,

My hero...

Love the Ginny videos - my favorite kind of theme. Thanks!

But they seem pretty chunky. Did something happen to make them lo-res?

Slipjig

They've always been low res, but it doesn't always show when the backgrounds are reasonably monochromatic and smooth (like interior walls) or when there's not much motion with the camera.

In this case, especially the first, there's more detail, much more motion, and pretty much no static shots at all, so the chunkiness of compression shows up a lot more.

Comment

Oh - I see.

Too bad - that first video is especially cool because of the whole upskirt / bicycle seat thing - that was a great idea... Guess we have to live with it then.

Do we get still of Ginny from this shoot?

Thanks for your work, Vid.

Slipjig

Comment

I'll consider this a lesson learned, actually. I'll try next time we do a scene like this to get the best quality possible.

Live and learn. (if I tried for better compression results, I'd also have a larger file to deal with)

Comment

SlipJig, there are stills of Ginny from this shoot already up, from her bio page (after the set of her int he bathroom).

a

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X